A topic for traders. - page 142

osmo1709 #:
Saying correlation doesn't work is not flub ( post above gave the maths)

This is not maths, this is some kind of obscurantism 😒 At least read Wiki for starters, or any textbook.

transcendreamer #:

Hmm, rhetoric is sometimes even more important than mathematics for success in our industry, yes...

However, the queen of sciences should be treated with reverence, because it describes everything, and its laws apply to all possible worlds.

Neglect is often expensive).
And the evil ones are unfortunately more effective).

transcendreamer #:

Google the correlation formula and don't embarrass yourself like that again, sir.

What are your complaints about the formula? I'm ready to hear it.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
Flips positions. [...]

Or it will close on the stop, well, how else could it be.

transcendreamer #:

Or it will close on the stop, well, how else could it be.

And will take a big loss.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
Neglect is often expensive)
And angry ones are unfortunately more effective.)

Different strategies work in different situations, provocative selling also works, and at its core it is about making the recipient feel uncomfortable and frustrated and then offering a life-saving solution.

osmo1709 #:
And get a big loss

This is a question for Mr. Muzichenko, however, as I understand it, he refused to comment on the losses.

From the point of view of strategy analysis in general, the question should be whether the strategy is able to predominantly cover losses with profits in the long term and why.

transcendreamer #:

Different strategies work in different situations, provocative selling also works, and at its core is creating discomfort and frustration in the recipient, followed by the offer of a life-saving solution.

I get the impression that this is a favourite tactic of yours)

osmo1709 #:
What are your complaints about the formula? Ready to listen

Please follow the link:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F#%D0%9B%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%8D%D1%84%D1%84%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
I get the impression it's a favourite tactic of yours)

Not always, it depends on the audience... Sometimes people are unable to accept positive information and need to be "fed" with negative information 😉