Negative feedback, statement to regulators and Roskomnadzor. - page 9

cmil:

Do you have his contacts?

if you don't even know here, probably the right ban.

Fast235:

If you don't even know here, perhaps a proper ban is in order.

What don't I know please explain?
My old contacts have all been blocked. I can't write anything or people can't get through to me. And from my new account I need to be a friend in order to write anything.

cmil:
What don't I know, please explain?
My old contacts have been blocked. I can't write anything or people cannot get through to me. And I need to be a friend on my new account before I can write anything.

I was pulled out, so I emailed a good man to ask a second good man to address my request to Rashid,

I don't know who to ask, I don't know, everyone already knows.

Over and over again this issue of bans will come up until a universal solution is found.

Instead of being indignant in an unconstructive way, a constructive solution should be proposed.

1. If a ban is imposed, we need a comment on why and when, a link to the offence and proof.

2. A feedback form where you can write.

3. The ban dates are too harsh. I think 6 months should be the most severe punishment. But I think 1 month is able to calm down for a long time.

4. Ability to get an early removal of the ban after a full reading of all the rules, a written apology and an indication that it will not happen again

5. Add a section in the profile "Violations", which will be a complete chronology of all violations. This will help keep track of repeat violations.

Of course, it's clear that whose site rules it. But for some sellers (I wrote once), getting banned - this deprivation of income, and sometimes the only one.

I think such sellers will calmly accept that it is better to stop "cheating" than to lose their job. Probably every other seller has thought about how to get reviews, but if all banned, there will be twice as few sellers. And sometimes it's not the weakest of minds who "cheat".

MetaQuotes:

The Seller's rights have been withdrawn.

It's already super nerve-wracking to start a clone, leave a fake review and then make a claim on the forum for a ban.

Do you hear me? Have you read what I wrote? I'm getting tired of repeating the same thing. What clone are you talking about? Just read what I wrote here...

Vitaliy Kuznetsov:

Over and over again this issue of bans will come up until a universal solution is found.

Instead of being indignant in an unconstructive way, a constructive solution should be proposed.

1. If a ban is imposed, we need a comment on why and when, a link to the offence and proof.

2. A feedback form where you can write.

3. The ban dates are too harsh. I think 6 months should be the most severe punishment. But I think 1 month is able to calm down for a long time.

4. Ability to get an early removal of the ban after a full reading of all the rules, a written apology and an indication that it will not happen again

5. Add a section in the profile "Violations", which will be a complete chronology of all violations. This will help keep track of repeat violations.

Of course, it's clear that whose site rules it. But for some sellers (I wrote once), getting banned - this deprivation of income, and sometimes the only one.

I think such sellers will calmly accept that it is better to stop "cheating" than to lose their job. Probably every other seller has thought about how to get reviews, but if all banned, there will be twice as few sellers. And sometimes it's not the weakest of minds who do the "cheating".

There is a simpler and more modern solution - you need to change the logo font and add more green to the colour scheme. radically rearrange the menu items, how much longer can we tolerate the old order !

100% sure that's exactly what they will do. Have faith in them

MetaQuotes:

It's already super nerve-wracking to start a clone, leave a fake review and then make a claim on the forum for a ban.

Alright, alright, I'm tired of dealing with inadequate individuals. I've already spent too much time and effort on this. Would you be kind enough to provide the name of the owner of this resource who can be contacted.

cmil:

You may have misunderstood. I didn't take clients away from freelancing. I'm not even registered there. I just responded to the requests in those threads, which I created myself. When a person tells me to modify another EA not related to the topic of this thread, or just to write another one, I just wrote in the "mail me" section. Probably, the whole mess was because I haven't copied my indicator from MT4 to MT5 and haven't uploaded it for free? Well, then at least they warned me that I'd violated something. Earlier, I have agreed with Renat Fatkhullin that I will not link to any external resources, but I may link to my own profile. What have I broken now? If such links are forbidden too, just say so. Why do I have to get banned for 10 years?

• Your account has been banned 6 times for spamming and advertising your site.
  • On May 6th all the paid services were banned - didn't get it.
  • 28 May banned with 'Freelance rules violation' - not received.
  • 12 June they took away rights to Market and Signals - didn't get it
  • Profile was cleaned up - all mentions of the site were removed - got it now .

You all understood and did not even try to write to Service Desk because you were getting the most valuable thing - traffic to your site. You don't care about mql5.com and the payment services it provides.

You have no sales in Marketplace, 1.5 purchases a month. Codes in Codebase - nothing special, like "close all orders", "calculate profit". No value whatsoever. But the publications were used to get clients, by luring them into your personal accounts. In fact, you were spitting on the Rules and showing your contempt.

You have long been of no value to the site, while using it for your own commercial purposes to get traffic. Now the traffic is gone - and it's finally starting to come through.

MetaQuotes:

It's already super cheeky to start a clone, leave a fake review and then make a claim on the forum for a ban.

This is how logic dies, guys. And when you try to explain something you get deleted...

I can't be a fake if only because the seller I bought the product from was registered on the forum on April 6, 2021 and my account blocked as a fake was registered on November 19, 2020. Also, the seller's status was taken away from another person.

MetaQuotes:

How many bans have I got so far?