Negative feedback, statement to regulators and Roskomnadzor. - page 6

Decided to browse Habr, from the news:

"Yandex launches "Balabob" neural networkhttps://habr.com/ru/news/t/563390/

Tried the first post of the "continue" thread, got it:

В общем так, мой аккаунт «dmitry.a.m» заблокировали под предлогом «fake» без объяснения причин в принципе. Пост этот исключительно для разработчиков и модеров. Вас не смущает, что я не первый год на форуме, у меня есть покупки, темы и т.д.?

I don't know how you will contact me, but if my account "dmitry.a.m" will not be unblocked soon - I will write official statements to all kinds of regulators, leave wherever I can find negative feedback about you and try to make regulators and law enforcement + roskomnadzor investigate because because of you I have financial losses. I am waiting.

Sincerely. Dimitri.

P.s. I ask moderators to edit this thread and delete the first post (in which I described that I am not the first year on the forum and I have purchases in the threads).

https://yandex.ru/lab/yalm/share?id=20f6940769c3ebdefbfc76e9e0f7e481c0a764be5d2f8230d704ec37f1b9ee3c&style=0

I think even a neural network knows how to negotiate instead of giving ultimatums.

Metacredits protect the market which has been systematised. Gathering a bunch of coders and getting 20% from them is actually very good.

And if you don't bring in 20% of your orders, and you're taking away your audience, then go away.

Anyone would do the same.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The second part of the Marlesonian ballet - how one developer drowns out the banning of a second for the sake of a "bright future"...

Vitaly, you're losing your dignity.

You must have dropped the first part where it all started. That's about 1.5 years ago.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I know...some rules may have been broken, but hand on heart, that's a name.

The name? Yes, which is firmly associated with the infamous slagforum, where he's a moderator, and the crude crafts, which can be finished for a fee, contacting in person )

But the ban seems unfair to me.

In my understanding "bypassing freelance" is to contact the client directly and execute the order placed in freelance mode outside of it.

And here it's some kind of understandable only to moderators "spirit of the rules" that is gradually moving further and further away from the actual rules of the forum.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Metacredits protect the market which has been systematised. It's not a bad thing to pile up coders and get 20% of their profits.

The market has existed and continues to exist perfectly well outside the Metakvot sandbox. I still receive orders on my email, even though I haven't done custom coding for 8 years or more.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

And here there's some kind of "spirit of the rules" that only moderators understand, which is gradually drifting further and further away from the actual rules of the forum.

"common sense" )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

"common sense" )

well, conventionally you do the same thing in some places, just not so shamelessly and obtrusively )

Andrei Trukhanovich:

There was a similar joke about Joseph Vissarionovich...

"What shall we do? Let's be jealous..."

:-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Jealous ) preferably not publicly

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You must have dropped the first part where it all started. That's about 1.5 years ago.

the current thread was opened on 06.17.2021...you can go to the front page and see

or have you been lurking for a year? to express the unspoken...

Just the screenshots you cited are pure provocation to break the rules, which you fell for. Look at them with a clear eye

And if this is correspondence between two (in fact) sellers - then the ban should be reciprocal.