Negative feedback, statement to regulators and Roskomnadzor. - page 8

They will be cured and released))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
They will be cured and released))

after 10 years(((.

cmil:

Maybe the moderators will react to all this nonsense?

As far as I understand the resource was created for promoting MQL language and autotrading development using MQL-programs... Now it all goes commercially? I've written hundreds of free applications, and I uploaded them to this resource Publications - Vladimir Khlystov - cmillion - Trader's Profile (mql5.com). Now I have to transfer my requests for their improvement and refinement to the freelancing field? And if I'm asked to change something there, I have no right to invite them to a personal conversation?
I'm not asking for any credit for my services to the forum. I'm just asking for an explanation of the official viewpoint of the administration and a specific verdict. Ban is so ban, I'll just tell all my customers to be careful with this resource and not to buy anything here in any case, so as not to be left without an upgrade. I'm not threatening, I just worry about those who bought MQL5 products from me. Now they're all left without support!
Once again I ask the site administration to show decency, close this filthy topic and solve the issue personally. I hope my coordinates are not hard to find in any search engine.

Regards Vladimir Khlystov (cmillion).

I am not trying to take sides, I do not have all the information.

There was a thread on the forum in which management made it clear that any off-site work is a violation.

You either didn't read it or didn't understand it.

And if you get unbanned, it will obviously go against the previous message.

You have developed MQL5, no one argues. Until recently it suited both sides, time has come and it does not suit you.

My opinion is that either you will work here only (I don't know if MQL5 management will accept it) or you will work through your service (site), that will have about 1.5 clients per month in a year.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Not showing the stars on the product.

Anna Korytina, 2021.06.17 00:13

Good evening.

For the first time I have encountered such a situation, I wrote a review in the Market under a product and put 5 stars, but now these stars are not displayed on the product itself, is it some kind of bug or stars put in reviews, do not go to the product itself?

I have tried to be as clear as possible, hope for some answers on the merits.

Thank you for your attention!

The rights of the Seller have been withdrawn.

It's already super nerve-wracking to start a clone, leave a fake review and then make claims on the forum for a ban.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

I'm not trying to take sides, I don't have all the information for that.

There was a thread on the forum in which management made it clear, any work done outside the service is an infringement.

You either didn't read it or didn't understand it.

And if you get unbanned, it will obviously go against the previous message.

You have developed MQL5, no one argues. Until recently it suited both sides, time has come and it does not suit you.

My opinion is either you will work here only (I don't know if MQL5 management will accept it) or through your service (site), that will provide you with 1.5 clients per month in a year.

You may have misunderstood. I'm not taking clients away from freelancing. I'm not even registered there. I was just responding to requests in those threads that I created myself. The reason for it may be the fact that I haven't copied my indicator from MT4 to MT5 and haven't uploaded it for free. Well, then at least they warned me that I'd violated something. Earlier, I have agreed with Renat Fatkhullin that I will not link to any external resources, but I may link to my own profile. What have I broken now? If such links are forbidden too, just say so. Why shut me down for 10 years at once?

Files:

cmil:

You may have misunderstood. I didn't take clients away from freelancing. I'm not even registered there. I just responded to the requests in those threads, which I created myself. When a person tells me to modify another EA not related to the topic of this thread, or just to write another one, I just wrote in the "mail me"section. Probably, the whole mess was because I haven't copied my indicator from MT4 to MT5 and haven't uploaded it for free? Well, then at least they warned me that I've violated something. Earlier, I have agreed with Renat Fatkhullin that I will not link to any external resources, but I may link to my own profile. What have I broken now? If such links are forbidden too, just say so. Why do you have to shut me down for 10 years at once?

I've been out for 10 years) the chances are good,

Fast235:

I've been pulled out of 10 years) chances are there,

Hopefully, justice and reason will prevail.

cmil:
Hopefully, justice and reason will prevail.

But I have scolding and complaints, and you don't know what you have

Write to Rashid.

Fast235:

I've been pulled out of 10 years) chances are good,

+++

Fast235:

but I have a scolding and a complaint, and you don't know what you have.

Write to Rashid

Do you have his contacts?

The official page does not answer
Rashid Umarov - Rosh - Trader's Profile - MQL5.community
Rashid Umarov
Rashid Umarov
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера