A win-win forex trading system. First test round. - page 26

zvezdocheet:

Trading is the work of robots created by the human mind!!!

- which is a particular manifestation of the Heraclitian and Plato-Aristotelian cosmic Logos 🧐

transcendreamer:

- which is a particular manifestation of the Heraclitian and Platonic-Aristotelian cosmic Logos 🧐

I adhere to another concept: the minds of all humans, monkeys, rhinoceroses, dolphins, ..., bees, ants and even cockroaches are united by a global network into a cosmic mind. This, in particular, explains the survivability of both real cockroaches and virtual ones sitting in the heads of most thinking people.

zvezdocheet:
I adhere to another concept: the minds of all humans, apes, rhinoceroses, dolphins, ..., bees, ants and even cockroaches are united in a global network into a cosmic mind.

hive mind?

Anaxagorean panmixia?

This, in particular, explains the persistence of both real cockroaches and the virtual ones that sit in the minds of most thinkers.

But is it not a purely statistical effect and a consequence of natural selection or a viral character like viral videos?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I can't stop saying that trading is not a man's business. It is better to go to the factory, as you suggest, than to throw yourself into the embrasure of the market.

Yusuf, what about the backbone, is it done yet?

What a mess, the win-win signal is gone!

What on earth is going on, have the Chekists caught the author and forced him to remove the signal?

Oh, radiant delta, oh, providence! What's going to happen now?

transcendreamer:

What a mess, the win-win signal is gone!

What on earth is going on, have the Chekists caught the author and forced him to remove the signal?

Oh, radiant delta, oh, providence! What's going to happen now?

I'll post ok.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yusuf, what's up with the backbone yet?

Resistinghttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/367874/page41#comment_23253581

Эксперимент
Эксперимент
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане...

transcendreamer:

hive mind?

Anaxagoras' panmixia?

The collective mind in the versions discussed earlier implied a commonality of thought.

In my understanding the cosmic mind is distributed into separate entities, like MQL agents. Each agent does part of the common work, but only the computer using them knows its thought.

But isn't this a purely statistical effect and a consequence of natural selection or viral like viral videos?

In my new book I deny natural selection, at least as the basis of evolution. As a result, I find out why previously profitable strategies become useless

Konstantin Erin:

Collective intelligence in the versions discussed earlier implied a commonality of thought. In my understanding the cosmic mind is distributed into separate entities, like MQL agents. Each agent does part of the common work, but only the computer using them knows its thought.

But still the implicit premise of cosmic teleology by design is made?

Cosmogony is not spontaneous, but pre-determined?

And what is the nature of the global calculator?

This is all very important for trading.

In my new book I deny natural selection, at least as the basis of evolution.

Why not? Isn't competition an enhancing factor? (anything that doesn't kill us makes us stronger).

As a result, I found out why previously profitable strategies become useless.

So it's just environmental variability.

zvezdocheet:

Trading is the business of robots created by the human mind!!!

anti-trading - similarly

against the bugs, the price goes down and that's it!

no robot can predict this kind of price behaviour