A win-win forex trading system. First test round. - page 24

transcendreamer:
This is all theory. This opus has nothing to do specifically with trading. Just like everything you have written before in this thread.
Account volatility (both equity and balance) is just right.
As stopout levels are different for everyone - the account is public etc...
By the way, YOU are wasting your time.
Better to go play Counter-Strike with a high valley in the longrun.

To be fair: I also did not write anything specific.

All the specifics only come out when you know the subject well enough to prove it and for good reason.

Publicly throwing insults, linking ods+ods, trading+investments superficially and describing your life credo in florid phrases - that makes sense.

Indeed, in this area especially, it's better to keep silent - it's more valuable. And communicate substantively with those who you know personally for a long time.

P.S. From the 'obvious': depositing funds comes after the margin call. And the margin load is almost always high. It's not a switch to cashflow model or anything like that.

By depositing funds and extinguishing the threat of stopout and reducing gaps I am withdrawing funds, leaving only to secure future positions.
The goal is a wild increase in balance sheet in a short period of time - which was evident on monitoring, obviously.

This is not cashflow as I understand it and has almost nothing to do with enterprise activity....

I have written this in a biased way in your direction. You know the reasons.

And the signals are counting transactions incorrectly. You have to count by equity gains.

zvezdocheet:

There is a win-win strategy - as simple as a pencil.

Open randomly = RND, Random, ... The result is 50/50. Add trawl - we get 60/40. I have been using it for 5 years.

Show me monitoring, please. Interesting.

Account_:

And the signals are counting operations incorrectly. You have to calculate by equity gains.

Yes, the statistics in the signals are crooked.

@transcendreamer
Actually, I've already cooled down)
But the reasons for my possible impertinence are:
1. Don't know much about the market
2. I don't know who I am communicating with and what my goals are
3. don't know if the goals are really what you said before.
4. Frankly speaking, I already doubt your competence, based on what you have written

And based on the feedback, some and some where, you are doing something wrong. For reasons I don't understand.

And the interesting thing is that you know almost everything about me. And you think it's okay to cover it extensively. I don't mind much, though.)

I don't know you at all.

Account_:
@transcendreamer
Actually, I've already cooled down)
But the reasons for my possible impertinence are:
1. I don't know enough about the market.
2. I don't know who I am communicating with and what my goals are
3. Don't know if the goals are actually what you stated before
4. Frankly , I already doubt your competence based on what you have written

And based on the feedback, some and some where, you are doing something wrong. For reasons I don't understand.

And the interesting thing is that you know almost everything about me. And you think it's okay to cover it extensively. I don't mind much, though.)

I don't know you at all.

You only need to look at his developments, such as this one, to have no doubts.

Portfolio Modeller & Manager
Portfolio Modeller & Manager
  • www.mql5.com
Многофункциональный комбайн для работы с портфелями: индикатор Portfolio Modeller – для моделирования и анализа, советник Portfolio Manager – для ручной и автоматической торговли.

khorosh:

To be in no doubt, all you have to do is look at his designs, such as this one.

I've seen it and more. But this is 2014. Even 1 month can drastically change everything, let alone almost 8 years...

Account_:
I have seen this and more. But this is 2014. Even 1 month can drastically change everything, let alone almost 8 years.

Yes, sometimes it happens that a person gets amnesia or schizophrenia, but in this case it is not observed).

Account_:
It's all theory. Nothing to do with trading specifically, this opus has nothing to do with trading. Just like everything you've written before in this thread.
Account volatility (both equity and balance) is just right.
Since everyone's stopout levels are different - the account is public etc...
By the way, YOU are wasting your time.
Better to go play Counter-Strike with a high valley in the longrun.

To be fair: I also did not write anything specific.

All the specifics only come out when you know the subject well enough to prove it and for good reason.

Publicly throwing insults, linking ods+ods, trading+investments superficially and describing your life credo in florid phrases - that makes sense.

Indeed, in this area especially, it's better to keep silent - it's more valuable. And communicate substantively with those who you know personally for a long time.

P.S. From the 'obvious': depositing funds comes after the margin call. And the margin load is almost always high. It's not a switch to cashflow model or anything like that.

By depositing funds and extinguishing the threat of stop-out and reducing gaps I am withdrawing funds, leaving only to secure future positions.
The goal is a wild increase in balance sheet in a short period of time - which was evident on monitoring, obviously.

This is not cashflow as I understand it and has almost nothing to do with enterprise activity....

I have written this biased in your direction. You know the reasons.

And the signals are counting transactions incorrectly. You have to count by equity gains.

Please, sir, what insults?

I was only modestly expressing my opinion regarding theoretical aspects that could be applicable in this situation.

Actually, I work at Ashan as a loader and we have a business breakfast in the morning, we eat hashirak and discuss economics and investment.

And I do see a profound analogy between the ODU-ODDS pairing and the yield-cash-flow pairing.

Ultimately, sir, if you deign to pursue your trade, you will by necessity come to some conclusions.

Namely, that your cache-flow will have to be some kind of portions/payoffs cumulatively outpacing the amounts of your inputs.

Simply put, you are aiming to maximise the withdrawals/deposits ratio.

And if you think about it, you can add time variable:(withdrawals/deposits)/time - because the faster the payout, the better.

Soon you will notice (or have noticed) that sometimes you need to replenish your account to maintain it.

As a matter of fact, on your monitoring you have already recorded the facts of replenishment.

They strangely correspond to the moments of the biggest drawdowns 😉

As a matter of fact, there is not much difference whether you trade "as much as possible" one deposit without any funding and then start with the second or top up the current one with CO or MC, the difference is only in portions of input/output, in the way the cache-flow is discretized.

If you continue in this vein (unless you quit trading and go to a factory), you will notice that there is no such a fundamental difference between counting the effectiveness of your enterprise by cache or by profit, because the cache-flow is a deferred profit.

Of course, the cache is symbolically more significant because it is a manifestation of money in its embodied form, so to speak, but we understand that without generating profit, the cache will not be either 😊

Thus, if you continue to carefully consider(withdrawals/deposits)/time, you will be forced to agree that it is structurally identical to (profit/equity)/time - in other words, the income correlated to the base and time, because in the most general form any yield is ROI=return/investments.

Observing the graph of the cache-flow, you will inevitably notice that sometimes in certain periods the returns will exceedthe returns, thus corresponding to the drawdown of the cache-flow of your enterprise, it is like a drawdown for a hypothetical investor who would like to invest in your enterprise.

Understanding the fundamental need to assess this risk you will come to the analogy of the Sharpe ratio for cash flow as the ratio of average growth over a reference period (usually a financial year) to the volatility of the cash flow, which will be a measure of drawdown, let's call it capital dropdown, that is ( (withdrawals/deposits)/time ) / dropdown and as we see structurally the formula is not different from Sharpe as the ratio of average returns to the volatility of an account.

You have noted that volatility is a good thing, but you should evaluate the volatility in relation to your total capital, not the amount in your trading account, which only covers the margin requirements for current operations.

Also please note, Monsignor, that high leverage will not be available to you when you switch to trading larger amounts than what is saved for business lunches 😉

Best wishes, sincerely yours, Drimer.

transcendreamer:

In fact, I work at Ashan as a loader and we have a business breakfast here in the morning, we eat doshirak and discuss economics and investment.

You're the ones out there getting fat; a more budget-friendly option is KD macaroni made from waste from the pasta industry.

@transcendreamer
Well, that's different. Cashflow doesn't equal deferred profit) and it doesn't guarantee it in any way.

About the swarm I agree.
About the rest, too, in general, okay.

Better to add a piece of turkey sausage and fresh vegetables + moose cheese to the doshirak.
It'll be almost like ramen.