A win-win forex trading system. First test round. - page 23

Account_:
Like how can we win where we have already lost).
It is worth winning always and everywhere.
But having lost, we can't rewind the event and replay it in our favour, can we?
In computer games, you can save yourself when you make bad decisions that lead to a game over. Also, you can start a piece of a mission all over again (as long as you don't watch the hints of those who have already successfully completed it and repeat after them).
When 'playing' against another person, especially in a championship for a prize, you can no longer rewind and replay. One try is either win or lose).
If we, for example, are always 'in the past', it's just as difficult to win as 'in the moment' or 'in the future'. It makes no difference what time we are in or what the events are - whether they are once realised or not yet 🙃

P.S. We can use cheats and so on, but it's no fun to play that way. With cheats you quickly get bored with the game) The process itself. And you can be called a cheater forever.
There are pros and cons to cheats - everyone chooses their own, by risk 😜

You can make games or play games, or both)

Leave the pessimistic moods behind, go forwards-there's no going back now! It's only been over a month or so, there's still more to come. You've been punished by one phase of the market, perhaps another phase will make you rich.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Leave your pessimistic moods behind, go ahead - there's no going back now! It's only been more than a month. You have been punished by one phase of the market, perhaps another phase will make you rich.

Everyone sees what they want to see in what is written. Including 'mood' ;)

Account_:

You should not have announced the abandonment of algotrading.

Account_:
100% so!

I shouldn't joke about the factory... I must not joke about the factory...I must not joke about the factory...

transcendreamer:

I shouldn't joke about the factory... I shouldn't joke about the factory...I shouldn't joke about the factory...

The factory's gone, the key's lost...

transcendreamer:

I shouldn't joke about the factory... I shouldn't joke about the factory...I shouldn't joke about the factory...

You're wrong, you should! So carry your cross with your head held high! ))

The author of the system is obviously trying to move from a paradigm of profit/loss assessment to the paradigm of cashflow, but this does not automatically eliminate the fog because cashflow is just an alternative representation of profit/loss, adjusted for investment cash and another grouped in time, the situation is quite similar to how OPU and ODF are related, unfortunately those who are not financial experts probably will not understand the analogy, but in any case, the success of the project depends on the quality of trading as such, just as the long-term success of business depends on the operating

And the risks are also important to pay attention to, with high volatility positions can not last long, of course here we see the logical objection of the author, that the risks at most taken because the concept of stop=deposit, therefore the effectiveness can be evaluated only after a sufficient number of trading cycles, which the author has conclusions and inputs, unless black wizards Chaosites in the swamp curse this account beforehand ...

The true mission of the trader is to generate profits in good faith and over the long term while respecting the risk on the principal/invested capital, the whole essence of capitalism as it were, value maximisation as per Milton Friedman's model.

transcendreamer:

The author of the system is obviously trying to move from a paradigm of profit/loss assessment to the paradigm of cashflow, but this does not automatically eliminate the fog because cashflow is just an alternative representation of profit/loss, adjusted for investment cash and another grouped in time, the situation is quite similar to how OPU and ODF are related, unfortunately those who are not financial experts probably will not understand the analogy, but in any case, the success of the project depends on the quality of trading as such, just as the long-term success of business depends on the operating

And the risks are also important to pay attention to, with high volatility positions can not last long, of course here we see the logical objection of the author, that the risks at most taken because the concept of stop=deposit, therefore the effectiveness can be evaluated only after a sufficient number of trading cycles, which the author has conclusions and inputs, unless black wizards Chaosites in the swamp curse this account beforehand ...

The true mission of the trader is to generate profits in good faith and for the long term while respecting the risk on the principal/invested capital, the whole essence of capitalism as it were, value maximisation as per Milton Friedman's modelling.

Please comment on this situation:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/367874/page40#comment_23237005

Эксперимент
Эксперимент
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане...

There is a win-win strategy - simple as a pencil.

Open randomly = RND, Random, ... The result is 50/50. Add trawl - we get 60/40. I have been using it for 5 years.