The future of the Forex industry - page 81

khorosh:

Why not, there are always alternative candidates in elections, but they are not competitive. The people choose from what is available and choose the best. If someone appeared better, the people would vote for him and so would I. People in Russia are not as illiterate as you think. You have43.5 million Americans who have trouble writing and reading. That's not the case in Russia. And the people have a vivid example of non-independent republic, where a number of presidents have been replaced over the last decades, but it didn't do any good. Because of these circumstances, people vote in such a way.

So this is the abnormal situation, if the region of Northern Eurasia is so politically degraded that it cannot even form an opposition idea (because it cannot).

Доктор:

Take it easy, take it easy. I'm telling you as a doctor. Everybody gets it from Oleg here.)

Doctor! I got my pills mixed up again!

Andrei Trukhanovich:

where were you about 13 years ago? ))

In my opinion, when giving wise thoughts and advice, one should stick to the style of Winnie the Pooh, who, while praising an empty pot as a wonderful gift for anyone, made an exception for himself, just in case)

transcendreamer:

Doctor! I got my pills mixed up again!

You're having an argument in a territory where everyone is 'feeding' off the television. That's what they tell you from TV.

transcendreamer:

So this is an abnormal situation, if the region of Northern Eurasia is so politically degraded that it cannot even form an opposition idea (because it is true that it cannot).

If the government is strong,the opposition is powerless.))))))

transcendreamer:

No, I'm just extraordinary 😁

You've got it all mixed up...

You, on the other hand, are a regular jealous loser and everyone can see that. 😉

You're the one who got it all mixed up.

You can be envied by your fans here (they've already shown up in this thread), thinking you're extraordinary.

I, on the other hand, find you disgusting and despicable.

Олег avtomat:

You're the one who's got it all mixed up.

You may be the envy of your fans here (they've already shown up in this thread), thinking you're extraordinary.

I, on the other hand, find you disdainful and disdainful.

You wouldn't believe it. Even I'm on your side today.))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It turns out that the best trader is the one who is not engaged in trading at all) As soon as the thought of becoming a trader crossed my mind, I immediately recognized it as erroneous and did not become a trader)

"The best trader is a trader,

Who never traded".

transcendreamer:

So this is an abnormal situation, if the region of Northern Eurasia is so politically degraded that it cannot even form an opposition idea (it is true that it cannot).

If it has not formed, it means it has not considered it necessary, it means there is no serious disagreement between the people and the current foreign and domestic policy. And you, as a citizen of the region of North America, probably dream that liberals will come to power and continue the collapse of the region of Northern Eurasia? )

I hope no one has ever read Professor Yusuf's article on market theory.

I just opened it and it's immediately clear what can be burned 😄

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825

At the beginning the professor tries to define the market, oh yes, what a scientific novelty, no one knew before!

But already in this paragraph the one-sidedness of the author's views can be seen: he refers to the labour theory of value (obviously Marx) which has been buried for 100 years and everyone knows that it does not work.

At this point we could call it a day.

But even with a cursory glance you can see that the author was smoking something 😊

Further the author pulls the theory of Dow and even Elliott and Gann to the economic definition of the market by the ears.

Yusuf's degree of non-scientificism is already evident from this phrase :"Researchers felt the paramount role of price in the market management mechanism" 😅😆😄

Oh yeah...

Or this: "In the forex market, apart from the actual actual price level, 3 more virtual levels above are formed and in action: the market level, the lion level and the leopard level" 😆😂😁

Particularly funny about "satisfying spiritual needs" in marketers.

That turns out to be the first spiritual theory of the market!

It is clear that formulas, tables and graphs can not even look after this, not to waste time.

I'm scared that such authors exist! 😲