The future of the Forex industry - page 105

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So? And where does it say that the sect is an extremist organisation? There is not a single word "sect" in that link in the text.

So what, we give a new name for an extremist organisation, such as "The Group" and we need a new law? The essence is the same and the defining words here are "extremist organisation".

khorosh:

So, do we redefine an extremist organisation such as "the Group" and need a new law? The essence is the same and the defining words here are "extremist organisation".

So, in your view, "sect" = "extremist organisation"?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So in your view, "sect" = "extremist organisation"?

Not exactly: " extremist sect" = "extremist organisation"

khorosh:

Not exactly: " extremist sect" = "extremist organisation"

What does this have to do with anything extremist if the conversation is just about sects and just about organisations.

khorosh:

You're right, I'm in a cult of MQL fans.)

And after the experts work with you, you will admit that you are a member of the sects of sharp- and dumb-edged) And you will have to puzzle over how to explain in your honest confession-repentance the fact that you are simultaneously a member of these two warring sects, while digging a direct tunnel to Wall Street).

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And what does it have to do with anything extremist if the conversation is just about sects and just about organisations.

No, it's not. Starting from here, I am talking about extremist sects. You read this post and even responded to it.

Будущее у Forex индустрии
Будущее у Forex индустрии
  • www.mql5.com
Какое будущее у Forex, в том виде, в котором мы его привыкли воспринимать...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

There!) Already confessed.) And after the experts work with you, you'll admit that you're a member of the sharp-edged and stupid-edged sects.) And you'll still have to puzzle over how to explain in your honest confession-repentance the fact that you are a member of these two warring sects and are also digging a direct tunnel to Wall Street.)

)))

khorosh:

No it isn't. Starting from here, I am talking about extremist sects. You have read this post and even responded to it.

I also read the following post - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/368613/page104#comment_22355822

So in your lexicon, always "sect" = "extremist sect"?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I read the following post too - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/368613/page104#comment_22355822

So in your lexicon, always "sect" = "extremist sect"?

No need to pick on words.Aleksey Nikolayev and I are having a joking dialogue and my phrase was a joke.

Aleksey Nikolayev
Aleksey Nikolayev
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

khorosh:

)))

Of course it is funny) And then, if something like that happens (God forbid, of course) you will only blame those who warned you - "they predicted it, you bastards!)