Experiment - page 135

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Ahahahaha )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

just throw a mashka on the beat and you'll see... )))

what's up with you guys being first class? )

Throwing the dummy on the eu, PNB is signalling the same direction as above the dummy as below.

I dont look at the bit.

Ahahahahahaha)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Throwing a wrist on the Jew, PNB is signalling the same way whether it is above or below the wrist.

Didn't look at the bit.

Ahahahahahaha )

That's what the euro is, I've said in previous posts about the difference between the bitcoin and the eu.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And Yusufa PNB opens the opposite order when the signal changes.

Share your secret - how do you filter the PNB signals?

Isn't it logical?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Wouldn't that make sense?

It would be logical if:

1. the indicator gives clear signals not susceptible to doubt (and it sometimes jumps back and forth because of this there are a lot of extra inputs and of course outputs)

2. the indicator has two signal states, and the PNB has three options - when the lines are lined up in one row and when P1 is not equal to P2 and P3 selects one of the two positions.

A reminder of the proposal to start showing the power of PNB in a real account, if ten people are willing.

So far I understand that Yusuf and Oleg are willing.

Those who are willing, put a plus sign. If there are eight more, I'll switch to real.

Mikhael1983:

A reminder of the offer to start showing the power of PNB in a real account, if ten people are willing.

So either do it or don't. Why do you need ten people to do it? You don't have a will of your own.

The crisis of changing VDS and "overloading dc" has hopefully been solved ? (how could the server be overloaded with dc trading is another question)

yusufs will merge back into a single entity, or will the mishas continue to PR theircommercial crypto-signals on the backdrop of the NDP ?

i want certainty in this matter. at least to whom and how many to approach.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So either show it or don't. Why do you need 10 people? Don't you have a will of your own?

You're illogical. I have decreed by my own will that I need ten willing.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Will the Yusufs merge back into a single entity, or will the Mishas continue to PR theircommercial crypto-signals on the backdrop of the NDP ?

to whom and how many to contact.

Mikhailov Yusuf Avtomatovich

There is no reason for you to put humble me on the same level as the Guru.

Guru Yusuf thought deeply into the heart of things and understood the very nature of the market. I have merely taken his impeccable formulas.