Experiment - page 128

Mikhael1983:
Why? ) Really hit a nerve? )

The truth is easy and pleasant to say.
You're still a schoolboy in forex, naive and cocky

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

For your information, intellectual mathematical works are not granted patents and are limited to articles, which they are. Patents are granted for technical solutions and I have 4 of them, one of which was put into production and I received 20,000 roubles for it, the maximum amount in Soviet times. It was exhibited at the All-Union Exhibition of Economic Achievements as the highest industrial achievement. Russia is still selling this patent to foreigners. The patent "Flow Regulator" numbered 1035571, I think. Back then, they issued inventor's certificates, not patents. Now it's been renamed "patent".

worthy, very worthy.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You are still a schoolboy in forex, naive and cocky

Who he is is a matter of tenths.

The fact that he, unlike Rena, demonstrates in real time how the trading system works is a fact.

Sergey Gridnev:

Who he is is a tenth matter.

The fact that he, unlike Rena, demonstrates in real time how the trading system works is a fact.

There are thousands of people demonstrating in Signals, what an achievement. No one is shouting like an injured man, hurray, I broke Forex.

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are thousands of people demonstrating in Signals, another achievement. No one is screaming like an injured man, hooray, I've broken the forex

just underrated

First, make $100,000 out of $100,000 on your grails,that's 100,000% profit, and then shout to the world that you have broken the back of forex.

Then we'll acknowledge and worship the one like a king - Vivat, Glory ... - (xxx)-u ! etc.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

First, make $100,000 out of $100,000 on your grails,that's 100,000% profit, and then shout to the world that you have broken the back of forex.

Then we'll acknowledge and worship the one like a king - Vivat, Glory ... - (xxx)-u ! etc.

For starters and 500 at least

Vladimir Karputov:
No need to flounder. Communicate on the point. Flood will be deleted along with the authors.

I see that this post has now been edited.

I was already banned at the time, so I didn't have a chance to express my feelings about what was going on.

... But Khrushchev (then First Secretary of the Ukrainian Central Committee) couldn't get enough. And so he writes a letter to Stalin: "Dear Joseph Vissarionovich, - Khrushchev appeals to the father of nations. - Ukraine sends seventeen to eighteen thousand repressed every month. And Moscow claims not more than two or three thousand. I ask you to take urgent measures. Khrushchev, who loves you."

Stalin replied, "Calm down, you fool!"

But Khrushchev continued to insist, "You can not see in Moscow, what we see on the ground. Punitive passion so overwhelmed the future critic of repression that he, in the presence of Politburo members, turned to Stalin: "I secondly propose to legalize public execution on Red Square" ...

The main leader of Ukraine, of course, is not an idiot in his own right - Nikita Sergeyevich had a fine sense of the wind of the times, and overreaching is forgivable here - deviations from the general line of the Party are unforgivable.

what a man has a good memory !

Or just taking notes :-)

The topic has been pushed well past 100 pages and scrubbed to almost zero again, bans have been handed out a great many times.

And he's all about the deep antiquity

Mikhael1983:

Do you use your own filter? Or is the NSP better?