Experiment - page 129

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what a man has a good memory !

Or just taking notes :-)

The topic has been pushed well past 100 pages and scrubbed to almost zero again, bans have been handed out a great many times.

And he's all about the deep antiquity

Yusuf is a bania collector

"I have twice been asked [by MPs]:
"And tell me, Mr Babbage, if you put wrong numbers in a machine, will it still come out with the right answer?"...
I am unable to comprehend what kind of mess you have to have in your head to make it produce these kinds of questions..."

Charles Babbage

Олег avtomat:

"I have twice been asked [by MPs]:
"And tell me, Mr Babbage, if you put wrong numbers in a machine, will it still come out with the right answer?"...
I am unable to comprehend what kind of mess you must have in your head to produce this kind of question..."

Charles Babbage

I hope you don't get deleted, it will be boring

Oleg Avtomat and Khorosh are probably the two most sane forum members ).

Z.I. I use my own algorithms, of course. But when I realized that Yusuf wrote the same thing in his 2011 article (L+M+S = 1; I called the L function a "function of future periods" because the future market price depends on its value, the M function a "function of the present" because it determines the change in the market price per unit of the time period in question and the S function a "function of the past"), and I haven't invented anything new since then, I even felt a bit sorry for the man )

Mikhael1983:
Oleg Avtomat and Khorosh are probably the two most sane members of the forum )
Of course, wise pensioners. There was no forex yet and they were already banking

Is Oleg Automat old? I thought he was in his forties.

Mikhael1983:
Multiply that by two.

Mikhael1983:

That's unfortunate. I didn't know. I thought in the days of the mql4 forum it was a kid of about 25 or so. Anyway, the man is sane.

Well, it's not as sad as it turns out.