Experiment - page 132

Олег avtomat:

You should put in inverted commas the word"helpful".

Then the phrase would sound right: He has been given a lot of "good" advice.

ss

what a "good" silly thing to do with flipping ;)))

and there are a lot of such "good" advices.

+

Flipping does not necessarily mean literally replacingORDER_TYPE_SELL with ORDER_TYPE_BUY by an entry condition. Hmm... Any trend trap, when finalized, may become a reversal trap, and since sideways, flat, consolidations, whatever you call it may occur more often in the classic Forex than strong, pronounced trends, it is more reasonable to catch them with a system (classic TOS) which detects a trend when you need to exit it with 80% probability

Andrei Khlebnikov:

+

By flip does not have to mean literally replacingORDER_TYPE_SELL with ORDER_TYPE_BUY by the entry condition. Hmm... Any trend trap, when finalized, may become a reversal trap, and since sideways, flat, consolidations, whatever you call it, occur more often in the classic Forex than strong, pronounced trends, it is more reasonable to catch them with a system (classic TOS) which detects a trend when we need to exit it with 80% probability.

I'm not going to search right now, but this "smart" advice was literally: BUY and SELL switch places.

What can I say about this depth of thought...

In my view there are only 3 types of price behaviour in the market, A - trend, B - consolidation, C - anomaly.

All 3 can easily be described mathematically. You don't need to predict anything, you just need to understand what phase the chart is in now. And it doesn't have to be understood within the first seconds. Yusuf's formulas find the trend perfectly, but he does not know whether it is the beginning of a strong profitable movement or the edge consolidation. But I am just thinking out loud, purely IMHO, I am not selling or imposing anything.

Files:
wqbs83.png  5 kb

Олег avtomat:

I'm not going to look it up now, but the "smart" advice was literally: BUY and SELL should be switched.

What can I say about this depth of thought...

In your mind, it's more about thinking or not thinking. You choose the second.

Mikhael1983:
Thank you. I'll take that as a yes.

Let me clarify my question. Is there any difference between EURUSD and BTCUSD, not in the sense that bitcoin has bigger and more frequent trends, but in terms of being able to predict the price and catch these trends?

If some of them are seriously maintain that yes, there is, and trading BTCUSD is easier in their opinion, then what prevents them from doing it? )

They are totally different instruments, with totally different price formation and market participants.

In the next thread on bitcoin they draw funny curves and predict something, but crypto is not an instrument that can be predicted at all.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

They are completely different instruments, with completely different price formation and market participants.

In the next thread on bitcoin, they draw funny curves and make predictions, but crypto is not an instrument that can be predicted at all.

all true, i support that.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

... crypto is not an instrument that can be predicted at all.

For the power of the PNB method, predicting the price of bitcoin is a piece of cake. Hail PNB! Hail Master Yusuf!

Actually, this has already been demonstrated: several times the robot stubbornly opened buy trades, and eventually sat on the uptrend of BTCUSD, and, mind you, not once did it open sell trades at that moment of market configuration.

Mikhael1983:

For the power of the PNB method, predicting the bitcoin price is a piece of cake. Hail to the PNB!

Get rid of the bigotry,

there hasn't been a single movement yet that wasn't good and glorified.

Fast235:

Get rid of bigotry,

there has never been a single movement that was not good and glorified.

Either the Russian language is not your mother tongue, or you, how should I put it gently... you're not thinking clearly... maybe a drug addict...

Mikhael1983:
Either Russian is not your first language, or you're not thinking very clearly... you're not thinking clearly... maybe you're an addict...

it's strange to see such a conclusion, on the words when you started praising your leader,

I personally would have told you which**** you should go to.