From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 75

Alexander_K2:

You may be right. I'm not going to argue until I've drained the account.

Well... as usual, I hope I'm wrong.)

In general, I also lost an account, but that did not mean that I was not right in front of myself, I just realized that I had not fully grasped the truth, because everything was based on rigorous evidence proven in practice and there was no point in going back to it, to waste time.

And if you do not know whether you are right or wrong about the system as a whole, welcome to a vicious circle of expectations, hopes, victories, disappointments and, most importantly, uncertainty ...

It's just like people endlessly experimenting with standard indicators and choosing the "optimal"parameters.

OK, I'm getting a little loud today...

May Profit be with you! BD

Доктор:

More optimally, a regular thread, but with the right to moderate the TC in its own thread.

There is no such thing here unfortunately. There is an advanced chat room to invite people to and the channel is to show invitees anything. Creating a working/workable group in this genre of activity is archly difficult, and a successful selection is as random as a SB)))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

..... I can program it for you in python

because I practice writing in python.

(funny)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
It's funny)

What's wrong with that?

If he is a coder and is learning a new language, then practising on other people's ideas is perfectly acceptable.

PapaYozh:

What's wrong with that?

If he is a coder and is learning a new language, then practicing on other people's ideas is perfectly acceptable.

The funny thing is that there are no ideas in this thread. Constant swearing and studying SB.

Alexander_K2:

The funny thing is that there are no ideas in this thread. Constant scolding and scrutiny of the SB.

Content:

• Vaska Schrodinger's cat and his friends.
  • Nastya and the matryoshka dolls. Shepherd's Zigzags.
  • Potato Man.
  • Andryushka's (son's) wealth.
  • Hunter. Wizard
  • Look for the wind in the field.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Contents:

• Vaska Schrodinger's cat and his friends.
  • Nastya and Matryoshka. The Shepherd's Zigzags
  • The Potato Man.
  • Andryushka's (son's) wealth.
  • Hunter. Wizard
  • Look for the wind in the field.

There is another famous work by the same author - The Ballad of the Stale Piece of Grail Owner

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

:)))) Cool

Aleksey Nikolayev:

There is another famous work by the same author - The Ballad of a Stale Piece of Grail Owner

Frankly, I support the view which is fully implemented in SL - the Grail is 100-150% a year without significant drawdowns. For example, A.G. is content with about 25% a year and has the richest clientele. Another matter is that he has a Name and Trust.

We, poor people, have nowhere else to go? Search. To seek and not to give up.

Alexander_K2:

The funny thing is that there are no ideas in this thread. Constant scolding and scrutiny of SB.

And why, can't you guess?)
    Because you're peddling mathematical nonsense with a haughty look to the sufferers. That's something to laugh about.