Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 17

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Oh, Automat would teach them to trade on gaps.

And Nikolaev does not even care that he can only see the gap on history. So on history all the wise men)))

Welcome to the fund and watch these gaps at the opening auctions.

Sergey Gridnev #:
Welcom to the funda and the opening auctions of these gaps you'll see.

Except for this kind of childish nonsense I don't need to be pushed around).

All this YOU will only see in the story. Which had a bit of a break.))

secret #:
A gap is a gap in liquidity, or a break in trading time. If you take just the price difference of the start of the session, there is nothing like that, there is just a price increment in the course of trading.
By the way, about 10 years ago it was written on the Spider that the sessions had a certain directionality. But apparently this pattern has been eaten away, I haven't seen it in tests in the last couple of years.

No, it's about the difference between the end of one session and the beginning of the next, otherwise the analogy with a normal gap is lost. There is some tendency for this inter-session gap to close because of the return of the currencies. In its original form, for obvious reasons, it is of little use.

secret #:
This forum is just for banalism) See how the focus of the sessions to discuss, so to speak forum people have nothing. And poo poo, so at once 100500 pages will compose).

I'm sure after your strongly worded article, the forum members will come to their senses and the forum will be completely constructive)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

No, it is the difference between the end of one session and the beginning of the next, otherwise the analogy with a normal gap is lost. There is some tendency for this inter-session gap to close because of currency reversion. In its original form, for obvious reasons, it is of little use.

If we delete 20 minutes of history, we will obtain a Gap.

If a gap appears, it will result in a SEG.

If a brokerage company does not successively obtain all quotes, we will obtain SEP.

Doesn't such a scientist as Nikolaev understand the origin of gaps?

Even schoolboys understand that a gap may occur due to thechange of price that brokerage companies cannot keep up with.

Not to mention inter-session cases.

Free education)))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

If you delete 20 minutes of history, you get a GEP.

If there is a connection gap, we get a GSE.

If the brokerage company did not successively pass all the quotes, it will result in a SEP.

Doesn't such a scientist as Nikolaev understand the origin of gaps?

Even schoolboys understand that a gap may occur due to thechange of price that brokerage companies cannot keep up with.

Not to mention inter-session cases.

Free education)))

You haven't traded in the stock market, so you're talking rubbish.

Sergey Gridnev #:
You didn't trade on the exchange, so you're talking rubbish.

What's the stock market got to do with it?

I can see from afar what a stockbroker you are.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

What's the stock market got to do with it?

I can see from afar what a stockbroker you are.)

You're too much of an asshole for your own good.

Sergey Gridnev #:
You haven't traded in the stock market, that's why you're talking rubbish.

+

Yeah... such a shame... And this "market genius" from a vocational school is running all over the forum trying to teach everyone! 😁

I wonder what kind of pattern breakdown he will have if he accidentally hears about dividend gaps...

transcendreamer #:

+

Yeah... such a shame... And this "market genius" from a vocational school is running all over the forum trying to teach everyone! 😁

I wonder what kind of pattern breakdown he would have if he happened to hear about dividend gaps...

None, he will quickly google an unfamiliar phrase :)