Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 12

transcendreamer #:

Yes, everyone has already understood that Mr. Izersky is throwing himself at Drimmer (not the first time!) for any reason - from the fierce resentment and envy, realizing that the prospects to join a more or less decent team is about zero, and you lack the skills to raise any topic by yourself - hence these painful sentiments... 😊

Looking for prodigious people with practical trading experience, in particular who know C-sharp and python... but toxic and useless like Mr. Isersky - definitely not welcome anywhere. 😕

Your creativity in discriminating my personality brings me positive points. I'm pleased with your ability to do so unconsciously. Hee hee. Keep writing))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Your creativity in discriminating against my personality brings me positive points. I'm pleased with your ability to do so unconsciously. Hee hee. Keep writing.)

Nobody cares about you, just calm down already...

No one is interested in the opinion of such losers.

😏

transcendreamer #:

No one needs you, just calm down...

Nobody is interested in the opinion of such losers.

😏

Hee hee hee on this occasion))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I'll chuckle at that.)

giggling at yourself.

transcendreamer #:

giggling to yourself.

I will even allow myself to laugh that the interlocutor has run out of arguments to attack and has gone into a deaf defence))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I will even allow myself to laugh that the interlocutor ran out of arguments to attack and went into a deaf defence))

Better go back to the factory 😉 (you'll be more useful there)

transcendreamer #:

We are looking for people with practical trading experience, in particular and/or who know C-Sharp and Python well...

You can order papers in these languages in local freelancing) And practical practitioners of practical trading are every first here).

That's where to find a place with meaningful discussion of theoretical theories... )

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

You can order papers in these languages in your local freelance shop) And practical practitioners of the practical trade are every first-timer here).

That's where to find a place with meaningful discussion of theoretical theories... )

No, no... freelancers are a dead end... we need exceptional and truly obsessed individuals 😊

As for location, there's this mate sect...

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

You can order papers in these languages in your local freelance shop) And practical practitioners of the practical trade are every first-timer here).

Alexey, success lies not in the choice of languages for market analysis, but in understanding the approach to the markets themselves.

You can be clever, of course. Hee-hee. No lambs here))

transcendreamer #:

We are looking for people with practical trading experience, in particular and/or who know C-sharp and Python well... But toxic and useless like Mr. Izersky - definitely not welcome anywhere. 😕

judging by the choice of languages there is only an idea, maximum POC?