Lagging OI (open interest) - page 11

Vitalii Ananev:

In stocks, it's an elementary strategy. Buy one and sit back and wait for the dividend. :)

Oooh, so I've heard ;)

Vitalii Ananev:

In stocks, it's an elementary strategy. Buy one and sit back and wait for the dividend. :)

Yes, there is such a thing as buy and hold, it is purely an investment for the years.
I remember the time when Sber was worth 60 and I worked for Sber :)
As they say, I wish I'd known how to buy...
But I have relatives from Siberia who are happy owners of NorNickel, who bought (or received) it back in the bad old days.
And they still do, purely for dividends.

There's a type of people - investors. They just buy shares without any understanding of trading.
When Sberbank conducted additional public sale of shares in those shaggy years,
in the small crowd standing at the entrance of the bank, only elderly people wished to buy shares.
I still remember the image of people shouting "sell us shares, hurry up!
After the additional share issue period closed, the price dropped by ten rubles on the stock exchange.
A standard issuer's trick is to throw speculators off and make the holder an investor.
But investors are not speculators, they know what they are getting into.

You know how my elderly mother buys currency?
She sees the exchange rate on TV and was like, "Oh, it's down by something, I'll buy it!
Then she sees that it went up in price, I'll sell it. And this is not trading, but a real exchange.
I sometimes wonder how she does it ))
Just see the price, if she is satisfied with it she goes and buys, if she is not satisfied she goes and sells ))
And sometimes she needs currency and that's it, goes and buys it at the available price. Because she needs it now.
She does not want to hear about trading, she says I do not understand it).

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't think the exchange is right for me at all, as I understand it.

I can't even get close to a strategy to make money there

I can't even get close to what strategy I may earn there.

I do not know what clearing is wrong, but if it interferes, then you can trade not on the futures market, but on the stock market, there is no clearing there.

Strategies that are simple, low-risk and low-margin are publicly available.

Roman:

You know how my elderly mother buys currency?
She sees the exchange rate on TV and is like, 'Oh, it's down by something, I'm going to buy it'.
Then she sees, 'Oh, it's gone up in value, I'm going to sell it'. And this is not trading, but a real exchange.
Sometimes I wonder how she does it ))
Just see the price, if she is satisfied with it she goes and buys, if she is not satisfied she goes and sells ))
And sometimes she needs currency and that's it, she goes and buys it at the available price. Because she needs it now.
I do not want to hear about trading, he says I do not understand it.)

Cool mom))))