Lagging OI (open interest) - page 10

Aleksey Mavrin:

Oooh, you've outdone yourself! A super worthy man's post! Bravo! Man! Respect! I see that with the girls you have everything super, just like with FORTS apparently ))))

I'm not your "man", you have a problem with ...

Son, I've already offered you a bib, it may not be enough, you need a nappy!

Don't fight please.

prostotrader:

Yes, I'm a nasty person!

And I strongly disrespect people who(for money by the way) sell fakes to people!

Here, on this forum, hundreds of lines of my (free) code, whileyou personally haven't posted a line,

and you open your mouth like the whole forum is in your code!

I don't need your code, it's of poor quality (in my estimation), just like most of the posted code, with few exceptions.

Therefore I am writing myself and do not see the point in posting it, because the minimum required for beginners has long been posted.

But to help clever guys when asked a specific question, I am ready (in this thread I see this case).

And I also do not respect and bitch about those who ask dumb childish questions, while doing so for money.

Your code and knowledge in any case does not make you superior to others, even those who take the money to do something they haven't done before.

This is the normal development of novice programmers, especially in our difficult times)

prostotrader:

I'm not your "man", you have a problem with...

Son, I've already offered you a bib, it might not be enough, you need a nappy!

Thank you for your concern! I've been putting on a gas mask for a long time now, it's more than enough.

prostotrader:
///

That's a good indicator you have!

Really helped me a lot to complete the branch task quickly.

Thank you very much, otherwise it would have taken me a long time to figure it out.

//---

And the opener for the real, also normal.

//---

Checked it out - as it seemed to me, the volume of purchases and sales is a sham, just to soothe the soul, nothing more.

Plus a full range of all sorts of superfrequented plugins, hornier than on fore...

Turn on the "ratchet", for example on Bid, and the ticks went up, the sales volume went up ;))....

it's bullshit.

forget it like a bad dream....

no one will ever post the insider!

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's a good indicator you have!

Really helped me a lot to complete the branch task quickly.

Thank you very much, otherwise it would have taken me a long time to figure it out.

//---

And the opener for the real, also normal.

//---

Checked it out - as far as I'm concerned, the volume of purchases and sales is bogus, just to soothe the soul, nothing more.

Plus a full range of all sorts of superfrequently used plugins, hornier than on fore...

Turn on the "ratchet", for example on Bid, and the ticks went up, the volume of sales went up ;))....

it's bullshit.

forget it like a bad dream....

no one will ever post the insider!

This is not bullshit. It's how robots do high volume.
In a series of one contract in a long cycle.
Nobody is going to hit the market with 5000-10000 volume... etc.
You just turn on the robot and it eats liquidity step by step with minimal lot, according to its algorithm.
Once upon a time, through a special drive, scalped in a glass on the moscow exchange. I used to do it very often. In stocks and futures.
On stocks, it's more about volumes in terms of numbers. That is, not in the number of contracts, but in the number of shares.
That's where you see specific long robots like that. When I look at them I think how much they're buying)). Nothing has changed to this day.
So, you have to understand and understand the behaviour of players in the market.
And if such a robot appears, it's foolish not to join him, and ride on what he eats. And they can eat a lot.
Plus, they can appear when they hit an iceberg. I wonder if he'll take it or not.
So you get a picture that is not clear to you, the volume is going, but the price is standing still)).

Maybe these icebergs are the reason for the imbalance you found.

Roman:

It's not bullshit. It's how robots execute large volume.
In a series of one contract (stock), in a long cycle.
No one is going to hit the market with a volume of 5,000-1,000... etc.
You just turn on the robot and it eats liquidity step by step with minimal lot, according to its algorithm.
Once upon a time, through a special drive, scalped in a glass on the moscow exchange. I used to do it very often. In stocks and futures.
On stocks, it's more about volumes in terms of numbers. That is, not in the number of contracts, but in the number of shares.
That's where you see specific long robots like that. When I look at them I think how much they're buying)). Nothing has changed to this day.
So, you have to understand and understand the behaviour of players in the market.
And if such a robot appears, it's foolish not to join him, and ride on what he eats. And they can eat quite a bit.
Plus, they can appear when they hit an iceberg. I wonder if he'll take it or not.
So you get a picture that is not clear to you, the volume is going, but the price is standing still)).

Maybe because of these icebergs and get imbalance, which you found.

I don't think the stock market suits me at all, as I understand it.

i can't even get close to a strategy to make money there

i have to manage to open and close between clearing spoils everything

Renat Akhtyamov:

the fact that you have to open and close between clears spoils everything

Who's owed, who's owed.

Then don't close.

Roman:

It's not bullshit. It's how robots execute large volume.
In a series of one contract (stock), in a long cycle.
No one is going to hit the market with a volume of 5,000-1,000... etc.
On stocks, the volumes are more numerical. That is, not in the number of contracts, but in the number of shares.
That's where you see specific long robots like that. I look at them and wonder how much they're charging.) Nothing has changed to this day.
And if such a robot appears, it's foolish not to join him, and ride on what he eats. And they can eat quite a bit.

Maybe because of these icebergs we get the imbalance that you've found.

these are tick volumes, again, not real ones.

what is there to learn?

screw them and don't bother

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't think the exchange is right for me at all, as I understand it.

I can't even get close to a strategy to make money there

The fact that I have to open and close between clearing spoils everything.

On shares, the strategy is elementary. I bought them and waited for the dividends. :)