Charles Dow's theory - page 9

Renat Akhtyamov:
what will the drawdown and risk look like?

I don't know your targets, but apparently the prediction error will be around 10%.

Renat Akhtyamov:
what will the drawdown and risk look like?

They will not exceed 10%. Only you know what happened around points 408 to 523. The algorithm only uncovered this fact.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I don't know your objectives, but apparently the prediction error will be around 10%.

If the risk is more than 100%, the profit is minuscule // there is an indicator called Sharpe Ratio

if the drawdown is more than 100%, then we are not talking about anything at all.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

They will not exceed 10%. Only you know what happened around points 408 to 523. The algorithm only uncovered this fact.

The profits you have depicted on the graph

10% is purely an assumption, and the account that we lost points to the fallacy of that assumption.

i.e. no testing has been done

Excuse my curiosity, gentlemen... But I think that apart from success in terms of scientific research and knowledge of the mysteries of the mathematical universe, apart from that all of us in the forum are also primarily interested in financial success, to be brief without unnecessary demagogy, where the price of gold will go up or down tomorrow. What does H+P+B say about that?

Marat Zeidaliyev:
I apologize for my curiosity, gentlemen... But I think that apart from success in terms of scientific research and mysteries of the mathematical universe, all of us at the forum are primarily interested in financial success, to be brief without unnecessary demagogy, in what direction the price of gold will go up or down tomorrow. What does H+P+B say about that?

Provide the raw data for the timeframe you are trading in. Let's see.

Marat Zeidaliyev:
Excuse my curiosity, gentlemen... But I think that in addition to success in terms of scientific research and learning the mysteries of the depths of the mathematical universe, besides this all of us in the forum are still primarily interested in financial success, to be brief without unnecessary demagogy, it would look like this. What does H+P+B say about it?

Take a closer look at the formula H+B+P = 1.

means of deposit= 100 = balance

P = deposit funds 100

add C = spread = 2

H = open position = P - S 100 - 2 = 98

B = ? don't know yet

I will add Y = loss/profit = -20 or +20

At Y == -20

B = N= 98-20 = 78

I put everything in this formula H+B+P = 1.

98 + 78 + 100 = 276 graal!!!! not 1

At Y == +20

B = N+U 98+20=118

Put everything in this formula H+B+P =1.

98 + 118 + 100 = 316 graal!!!! not 1

Now do the whole thing with the price.

Smile).

It's a New Year's joke-humour. Don't take it personally. ))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Provide the raw data for the timeframe you are trading in. We'll see.

What is there to see? Yury, not the last expert on the forum, I made a robot at your request. It goes further than the classic SB around the trend "losing the spread per trade".

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Provide the raw data for the timeframe you are trading in. Let's see.

Provided as a picture, I think it is clear to calculate. The current price is 1893.68

Renat Akhtyamov:

The profits you have shown in the graph

10% is purely an assumption, the drained account points to the fallacy of this assumption

i.e. no testing has taken place

The process will end in 45 days, as you can see from the PNB chart.