Charles Dow's theory - page 13

Renat Akhtyamov:

So, the pattern is

with any price behaviour, the outlook is up

At least for stock markets, it makes sense. The Dow Jones is always going up in the long run. It is like a strict mathematical justification of the Buy-and-Hold strategy.

Доктор:

At least for stock markets it makes sense. The Dow Jones is always rising over long intervals. It is like a strict mathematical justification for a Buy-and-Hold strategy.

I.e. Yusya proved that he should have bought the Dow 100 years ago and we would be millionaires now.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

And I got my ass kicked.

You can go on believing your nonsense... You've been told three times - the prediction cannot be higher than 1 and lower than zero.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You can believe your nonsense further... You have been told three times - a prediction cannot be higher than 1 and lower than zero.

who told you that there can't be fractions, they do exist

Fast235:

Who told you there can't be fractions, they do exist

Think (read above) when you write, we are talking about a range from 0 to 1, of course there can be fractions in it.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Think (read above) when you write, we are talking about a range from 0 to 1, of course there can be fractions in it.

I don't know what you're trying to say

Yusuf, can your theory be tested on the M30 timeframe, i.e. can you predict the price movement for 24 hours, i.e. a day ahead? For this purpose, what key data do you need to provide?

Marat Zeidaliyev:
Yusuf can your theory be tested on TF M30, i.e. predict the price movement for 24 hours i.e. one day ahead? For this purpose what key data do you need to give?

You can. you need to provide as much raw historical data as possible for the M30 TF, e.g. for the last year 2020 in Exel format, with commas.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
  • www.mql5.com
Информация об исторических данных по инструменту - Торговые константы - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You can go on believing your nonsense... You have been told three times - the forecast cannot be higher than 1 and lower than zero.

First of all, don't "Poke", you're not talking to your son! Secondly, you have been told that, the raw data contains a hidden pattern, which, in particular, can go beyond 0 - 1. This pattern, which is very complex, is what you see in the graph. If necessary, I will also give you the type of dependence. It is from the field of PNB and you will not figure out your "frenzied" nature.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

First of all, don't "Poke", you're not talking to your son!

You'll talk to your students like that... Your ulterior motives do not predict the series in the future, they are just fantasies.