Discussion of Sultonov's draft laws on marginal trading activities - page 17

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The arguments are over, I think. Or will you continue your strange behaviour from now on? We need to keep arguing constructively and not start silly ones.

If you're enthusiastic, call it a discussion.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Right. the price takes everything into account according to the present tense function H. and history, the past and the future, are built on the basis of the H function by simple iteration! The Dow prophecy, that "the price takes into account everything", is only a guess, under the pressure of irrefutable facts, is recognized as an axiom, but, miraculously, it received its theoretical confirmation and we can and should enter this Dow axiom into the category of proven axioms and henceforth call it the Dow Theorem! It is beautiful, at least one person, but I managed to show what is happening in this branch, an event which mankind would not reach in a millennium. And this fact should be considered the main result of our civilization up to the present moment. And it finally took place on our Forum, as they say, on-line or here and now, at 12.20 Moscow time, on the eve of New Year's Eve 2021. As a result of consideration of two last posts of Fast235https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/igann Happy New Year! And earlier, in the depths of this and previous threads I had a serious conflict with him, but, with his persistence, he finally managed to understand the essence of problems. Who does not understand the essence of what is happening in the opening, please reread the two aforementioned forum threads several times until you understand what's what. Until you understand what Fast235 has learned there is nothing to get into the thick of Forex!

That's it, Forex is over, their back is broken. I'm sorry, I have to go back to the factory.

Fast235:

if you're enthusiastic, call it a discussion.

You've become the subject of the 13th and 14th lawshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page12#comment_19949258. so behave yourself

Обсуждение проектов законов Султонова в сфере маргинальной торговой деятельности
Обсуждение проектов законов Султонова в сфере маргинальной торговой деятельности
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые участники форума, здесь Ввм будет предложено обсуждение и активное участие в возможных спорах, возникающих в процессе рассмотрения темы в...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Full list of laws to this point:

2 Arrows areorder status-if they are red-bye. green-all!

What if my arrows are a different colour?

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's it, forex is over, their backbone is broken. Sadness, we have to go back to the factory

No, forex is far from over. The end will come when:

1. I will be able to successfully complete the experiment I started on a real account;

2. Everyone will understand the meaning of law №13; 32. The remaining few traders will join to check all 13 points of the law;

3. many more things not foreseen.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What if my arrows are a different colour?

then you're finished! Or wait for blue, like Moiseyev! But seriously, there are 2 colours to choose from

Poor students ;)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Or wait for blue, like Moiseyev!

Who's that?

How to specify the correct indicator in the Expert Advisor?

iCustom(NULL,0, "SultonovPrediction",2,3)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You've become a subject of law 13 . https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page12#comment_19949258. so behave yourself.

You know where to go with your laws?

I'm sure I can turn every statement you make here, so get ready.