Discussion of Sultonov's draft laws on marginal trading activities - page 16

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

All these pseudo-philosophers have not got to the true concept of TIME!

Speaking of pseudo-philosophers :-) Remind me who and what you wanted to quote as proof ? and traditionally it has not happened.... the East is a delicate business.

Vladimir Baskakov:
No, it's just your ignorance that surprises me.

Never mind an old man diagnosed with Dementia,go for it!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Never mind the old man, walk boldly to success!

And this should be put next to Omar Khayyam's phrase

Good luck to you!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Tau is one of the three parameters in the P, H and B functions. It is a representation of time in Laplace transformations and a "translator" of "our" time into market processes, if you understand anything of what has been said. The fact is that, as it turns out, for each process there is a different time, started at the beginning of this process. Tau brings our time and the process of trading into alignment. time, under a common denominator. and is, in fact, a coefficient and can take any value. It also has a profound philosophical meaning, but more on that later. In automation, the inverse of Tau is called the system impedance - resistance to the process flow. Without this resistance, everything would happen instantaneously and you and I wouldn't exist.

Does it all work behind natural processes such as the flow of a river, or the rotation of the moon, a man came and changed the course of the river, the processes seem to be the same but the direction is different

So what you are doing can calculate the processes, but before humans intervene in them?

Fast235:

does it all work behind natural processes such as the flow of a river, or the rotation of the moon, a man came and changed the course of a river, the processes seem to be the same but the direction is different

So what you are doing, you can calculate the processes, but before a human intervenes in them?

As a result, in order to calculate the course, you have to calculate a lot of other events that are also affected by other forces

the price takes everything into account, but not instantly, not on the last bar

Fast235:

does it all work behind natural processes such as the flow of a river, or the rotation of the moon, man came and changed the riverbed, the processes seem to be the same but the direction is different

So, what you do can calculate processes, but before a human being intervenes in them?

Imagine that, yes! It works phenomenally! It is working from the moment of Big Bang, where a man has never even heard of it, as all three parameters are a function of natures majesty. You are gradually getting to the bottom of what is going on. I did not think that someone would get so far in knowing the world order! Kudos to you!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Imagine that, yes! Works phenomenally! It has been working since the Big Bang. where no man has ever smelled, because all three parameters are a function of Her Majesty NATURE. You are gradually getting to the bottom of what is going on. I did not think that someone would go so far in understanding the world order! Kudos to you!

i.e. the market, the previous bar already knows that i am going to buy yen for 1mn dollars and in a moment someone else will sell it

I've already described how your constants are collapsing.

your theory is not just looking at the value of the bar backwards, but trying to cover all life cycles, you're a genius, the last bar of two values accounted for everything, genius

What 2, one value.

Fast235:

as a result, in order to calculate the course, you have to calculate many other events which are also affected by other forces

price takes everything into account, but not instantly, not on the last bar

Right. the price takes everything into account according to the H function of the present. and history, the past and the future are all based on the H function by simple iteration! The Dow prophecy, that "the price takes into account everything", is just a guess, under the pressure of hard facts, is an axiom, but is miraculously confirmed theoretically, and we can and must accept this Dow axiom as a proven axiom and henceforth call it the Dow theorem! It is beautiful, at least one person, but I managed to show what is happening in this branch, an event which mankind would not reach in a millennium. And this fact should be considered the main result of our civilization up to the present moment. And it finally took place on our Forum, as they say, on-line or here and now, at 12.20 Moscow time, on the eve of New Year's Eve 2021. As a result of reviewing of two last posts by Fast235https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/igann Happy New Year dear friends! And earlier in this and previous threads I had a serious conflict with him, but his persistence brought him to full understanding of the essence of problems. Who does not understand the essence of the opening, please reread the two aforementioned forum threads several times until you understand what's going on. Until you understand what Fast235 has learned there is nothing to get into the thick of Forex!

Fast235
Fast235
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Yusuf Happy New Year!

in the new year already

Fast235:

Yusuf Happy New Year!

We'll argue in the new year.

Arguments are over, I think. Or will you continue your strange behaviour from now on? We need to continue constructive arguments, and not silly ones.