Discussion of Sultonov's draft laws on marginal trading activities - page 11

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
Sophistry - the science of hiding logical contradictions. Useful in military, commercial and other negotiations))) and indispensable in religion... and

I've heard it's more useful to know the originals of ancient legal documents like the Justinian Code. That's why diplomats continue to study Greek and Latin in their studies.

AI - maths, logic.

"dialectic" - good in all sorts of statements by "eastern sages" - sounds all very cool, but .... read it and forget it).

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I've heard it's more useful to know the originals of ancient legal documents like the Justinian Code. That's why diplomats continue to study Greek and Latin in their studies.

AI - maths, logic.

"dialectic" - good in all sorts of statements by "eastern sages" - sounds all very cool, but .... I read it and forget it.)

A code of rules is too cool.
Somehow, ordinary trickery leading to victory in something meaningful is not commensurate with the action. Sophistry and dialectics are harmless in themselves, as long as they are not employed. Both are only a fraction of the truth.

khorosh:

But don't get too excited. If you have found an easy way to make money, you have reached a goal you have been working towards for years. Now you might lose your raison d'être. And that can lead to bad consequences. Fischer went downhill after becoming world champion, and some people took their own lives. So your main goal in life should be to find a new one. I suggest that your new goal should be to share your knowledge with others, that is to become an enlightener. You can start with me).

100% risk back.

1st goal - 1million out of 10k in 5 days on the demo

at 20% risk today +25%

moving on...

Renat Akhtyamov:

returned the risk 100%

1st target - 1mil out of 10k in 5 days on demo

at 20% risk today +25%

moving on...

i.e. the risk of loss from the first trade is the deposit?

Renat Akhtyamov:

returned the risk 100%

1st target - 1mil out of 10k in 5 days on demo

at 20% risk today +25%

going forward...

Children's problem from ter.ver - game, either double or lose everything. And doubling with a 60% chance. Attention question - how much money will be in 10 moves ?

Алексей Тарабанов:

i.e. the risk of loss from the first trade is the deposit?

I wrote that the strategy gives a drawdown of 6 times less than the profit (on any other systems vice versa, take the statistics, it's a fact)

i.e. at least at doubling per day, the drawdown reaches a maximum balance*(100/6)%

hallelujah!

Renat Akhtyamov:

I wrote that the drawdown is 6 times less than the profit

i.e. doubling per day is minimum

so the drawdown is maximum (balance*100/6)%

Who cares what the profit is. If you lost on the first trade, then you lost everything?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Who cares what the profit is. If you lose on the first trade, then you've lost everything?

no

first reach the target

then a balance chart without any details of the strategy.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Who cares what the profit is. If you lose on the first trade, then you've lost everything?

you can not fuck up on the demo.

Checkmate :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you can't fuck it up on the demo.

checkmate :-)

You can't lose checkmate in the demo.

There is no difference, how many times have I told you about this?

both of us and them are practicing on the demo

only they are looking for a weak spot on the demo

they look for weaknesses on the demo and after getting ready they meet a TS for real

of course, not every one of them is hunted

there are criteria - risk, upside, equity, stratagem, etc.

and when the dealers come to these criteria, the demo becomes almost a real deal until they find the weak spot of the TS.

begin to relentlessly as and with what they can goat

;)