How to make giant profits on forex? - page 22

Реter Konow:
Tomorrow we will find out more precisely whether the bank is forbidden to be an MM. But the point is that it does not matter who does the MM and why, what matters is how it affects the market and traders.

The bank is not allowed at all. Nothing. Only through daughters.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Speaking of giant profits; my daughter and I chatted for a couple of months, after which she bought gold from SB at 4178 roubles/g in April at a spread of 360 roubles. The goal was: a conservative deposit for 6 months. Today SB is buying at 4550, the rally continues, I think - until the end of the year. Daughter not working since April but earning more than her last job - deputy minister of Moscow region and another cooler one.

Aleksey, are you still matchmaking your daughter?

I understand that you receive marriage proposals in your personal accounts :-)

Schizophrenia

According tothe WHO, schizophrenia affects 23 million people worldwide. Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness that is accompanied by disturbances in thinking, perception of reality, emotions, speech and behaviour. In most cases, they believe themselves to be in good health and do not criticise their own condition. A typical example is the mathematician and Nobel laureate in economics John Nash, whose life was the subject of the film Mind Games.

Schizophrenia can be recognised by the following signs:

• Mistrustfulness and paranoia. The person may be convinced that they are being stalked or want to do harm.
  • Grandiose ideas and plans.
  • Delusions. The patient may think that the world has long been invaded by aliens.
  • Inability to dialogue and formulate thoughts. These are either cut off somewhere in the middle of a sentence (sperrung), or consist of a random assortment of words (verbal octopus).

One of the most striking manifestations of schizophrenia in speech is delusional persecution symptomatology. The sufferer will be convinced they are being stonewalled and followed. He'll whisper his suspicions in your ear, looking around.

Lucina Lukyanova

Remember: A diagnosis cannot be made by speech and manner alone. However, if you sense a change in a loved one's behaviour, be observant. If the symptoms described above are present, it is best to take them to a doctor.

Олег avtomat:

By the way :

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There's nothing to read. Write clearly and in a few words - who is it?

alexei, please.... give me a home run, what's the chick behind the counter in the courtyard of a house in the cultural centre of sPb? :-)

Just kidding.... please don't take it harshly... How are the night scalps doing out there? What channels and perks????

Please - describe it...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Alexei, are you still matchmaking your daughter?

I understand you're getting a flood of marriage proposals in your inbox :-)

No, she's a completely hopeless bitch. She loves me and my daughter, and I love them both. She's an impeccable employee.

If I'm advertising for anyone, it's me.

Алексей Тарабанов:

If I'm advertising for anyone, it's me.

Yeah, ingenious - to blow half your profits on the spread, that's without taking into account storage costs, preferably in a bank safe deposit box, or risk, for the slightest defect and the bank's purchase price becomes zero.

Although if out of principle bad publicity is also publicity, ok, go on

Алексей Тарабанов:

No, she's a completely hopeless bitch. Loves me and my daughter, and I love them both. She's an impeccable employee.

If she falls in love, she can go from being a bitch to a sweet kitty).

Andrei, the credit should have gone somewhere.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Yeah, ingenious - to blow half your profits on the spread, that's without taking into account the cost of storage, better in a bank safe deposit box, or risk, for the slightest defect and the bank's purchase price becomes zero.

Although if out of principle bad publicity is also publicity, ok, go on

Are you sure that the bullion was bought? Maybe a metal account was opened?