Representation of an object in programming. - page 10

No signal from any bra... (

Алексей Тарабанов #:
No signal from any bra... (
There's never been any from you, Granddad.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
From you they have never been granddad.

1. I have never applied for signals.

2. You need a comma before the word 'grandfather'.

3. I have already said that I hardly ever trade, my daughter trades now. I have already told you, I hardly ever trade.

By the way, grandfather is my favourite title. My granddaughter calls me that.

"A property set is a list of parameters included in an Object." - maybe it would be better to separate the concepts of "property" and "parameter", or does it not matter? Properties and function parameters...

"Shape - Combines the type of sets belonging to an Object that exist in two or three dimensions." - What's that for? What if you need four dimensions?

Why not combine "property" and "object"? "Property" as a special case of "object".

Реter Konow #:

This concept is an attempt to move to the next level of programming, which in my view will be 'building' (rather than writing) functional systems by the computer itself, rather than by humans. The software will be able to create programmes.

There is now a neural network trained on githab code, but that's not what I mean at all.

What is the supposed principle? How will the issue of very rapidly increasing computational complexity be solved? How will the problem be formulated to solve it programmatically?

Aliaksandr Hryshyn #:
What is the principle behind it? How will the very rapidly increasing computational complexity be dealt with?

There is an object and there is a relation. In the most successful programming language, they were replaced by "object" and "method". It turned out so-so. Of course, computational complexity grows - what can you do?

Objects are parameters and any aggregates of them. For example - speed and time. The relation is their product, which generates a new object - the distance travelled.

About 40 years ago, Professor Tyugu in Tallinn developed such a thing, called PRIZ. It never made it to the market. With won, guess why.

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

You're confusing the warm and the soft.

That's all right, Peter will like it. He likes a lot of words.

Nikolai Semko #:

That's all right, Peter will like it. He likes a lot of words.

Then you should have written about the second DDD too ) or about the whole mess (*)DD

Aliaksandr Hryshyn "A property set is a list of parameters included in an Object." - maybe it would be better to separate the concepts of "property" and "parameter", or does it not matter? Properties and function parameters...

"Shape - Combines the type of sets belonging to an Object that exist in two or three dimensions." - What's that for? What if you need four dimensions?

Why not combine "property" and "object"? "Property" as a special case of "object".

One of the most difficult concepts to wrestle with were"Parameter" and"Property". Their outward self-understanding turned out to be deceptive. We managed to formalise the Parameter as just a named and concise representation of some chaotic or structured set, existing among other sets and having with them numerous links and dependences, reflected in the life activity of objects or environments including them. Classical expression of dependences of Parameters are formulas. Many relations, dependences and parameters are invariant in relation to concrete objects, because they belong to categories - i.e. large groups of objects, systems, environments.

A property can perhaps be seen as: 1. an attribute of an object, 2. A (pre)definite reaction of an object to an external interaction.

From this position, the Parameter is a certain property-attribute, i.e. a "property" of the object, which is either one of its structural sets or the values .

A set of properties is a complex of attributes necessary for reproduction of an object, its interaction and internal "vital activity".

A form is the same attribute of objects as processes or states and, in essence, is just a set of physical components (particles, for example) that the object possesses and which contribute their parameters (x, y, z,...) to its set.

Approximately like this.

Nikolai Semko #:

Hi Peter.
In addition to OOP, there is DDD(Domain-driven design)
Just so you know.

Hi!

Thanks, that's interesting.