Representation of an object in programming. - page 15

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Incidentally, generative grammars were invented by Chomsky precisely to represent long-range dependencies in texts. For example, if a sentence contains the word 'if', then the word 'that' is likely to appear sooner or later. He explicitly contrasted this approach with the primitive Markov chains approach, where a sequence of letters simply determines the probabilities for the next letter(in trading, they sometimes try to do the same by replacing letters with candles).

In my view, Chomsky's approach is not a rejection of Markovism, but rather a search for Markovism with a more complex space of states in an initially non-Markovian process.

Well, it is worth noting that Chomsky's approach deals only with syntax, not semantics.

A very apt analogy! (on the yellow highlighted fragment)

In one private sect they checked the whole library of classical patterns purely for fun with the expected perishable result - the yield curve of random walks around zero.

The presence of memory effects in the market is certainly superior to simple chains and simple autoregression.

The point is that there will probably be no "language" or "libraries" as such. In any case, the goal is different. If I am able to sufficiently understand the question of structure, emergence and interaction of Systems, it will be possible to start the process of their genesis at least in a semi-automatic mode, where human participation will be limited to minimal "influences-corrections" which set the general direction of software objects development. Probably, then there will be no need in good old-fashioned coding where generations of programmers "vegetate" losing their health).

It is already quite obvious that the hierarchy of conditions in the System does not necessarily have to be static and can be changed "on the fly". It is the same with inheritance and encapsulation of object properties, which in classical programming are always unchanged after code compilation. So, the emergence of any library or language seems to me a doubtful achievement, taking into account modern trends.

transcendreamer #:

Yes, it would be interesting to combine fair exchange rate models and statistically based PSC forecasts, but still even such a model would not cope with a voluntaristic approach, as Turkey stunned everyone at the end of the year.

Rather, I have in mind simple models within game theory that can at least approximate the very "physics" of the process. For the purely speculative component I consider the "minority game" model to be appropriate. But it is completely wrong in moments of crisis, when the state spends enormous resources just to keep the market going. In calmer times, the state's influence is not small either, but of a different type.

The MPC is administered by the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance, and then there is the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Defense, etc.) Probably, we can say (as a basis for the simple model we are looking for) that in times of panic the state gives money to the market, and in calm times it takes it away in the form of taxes. But it is often the state itself that creates the panic)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Rather, I have in mind simple game-theory models that can at least approximate the very "physics" of the process. For the purely speculative component, I consider the "minority game" model to be appropriate. But it is completely wrong in moments of crisis, when the state spends enormous resources just to keep the market going. In calmer times, the state's influence is not small either, but of a different type.

The MPC is administered by the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance, and then there is the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Defense, etc.) Probably, we can say (as a basis for the simple model we are looking for) that in times of panic the state gives money to the market, and in calm times it takes it away in the form of taxes. But often the state itself creates the panic).

Yeah, there's definitely a dissertation or two to be defended in the process. 😉

transcendreamer #:

Yeah, there's definitely a dissertation or two to be defended in the process. 😉

They say defending a dissertation is a very specific operation, not everyone is interested and has little to do with science) Just would like to learn more of something new and interesting before, so to speak, sink into the big sleep)

Part 4.1

Having started to disassemblethe Event Model(SM), we will put forward some theses to move forward:

• SM is an integral part of the System without which there can be no "contact" with the outside world.
  • AnSM is assembled in a hierarchical structure where the Events to be checked are distributed along a scale of importance, forming successive chains and structural ramifications, and each link is a Condition directly linking the Event with a predetermined reaction.
  • The CM is "physically" closer tothe "shell" of the Object, as it interacts with the environment by accepting incoming Events.
    • The Condition Logic "fork" implements a cause-and-effect relationship between an Event(regarded as "Cause") and selected proto-blocks of the Object (regarded as"Effect"), which it engages by invoking their handlers.
    • The Condition proto-block body compares the template and the Event instance and the result determines the direction of further movement through the Event Model hierarchy.
    • The SM Handler checks the facts of the actual Events by moving along the branches in the cycle of clock calls and with each iteration returns and starts checking again, choosing the current "route" in the process.

Figuratively speaking, the Event Model is a"relationship regulation" or"policy of interaction" of the Object with the external Environment through which it implements the programme of interaction and its own execution.

Next, let's try to understand the mechanism of "synthesis" of the Event Model and the Process that leads it.

At this point I am approaching the boundary of my understanding and it will take some time to take the next step forward. The original concept is much broader, but for the sake of brevity I have summarised the most important in an attempt to capture the essence. I hope I've done that.

Then a fog covers the concept, where in vague outlines some processes of global classification ordering entities into categories, from the content of which new Objects are constructed... Something like that. I'll be sure to get to the bottom of that, but in the meantime I need to pause.

Реter Konow to pause.
    I just have one question: which ward are you from?

Реter Konow #:

The goal is to simulate"Systems' Mediums" and"Systems in Mediums". Imagine that there is some chaotic set of various parameters ("proto-environment") that are randomly or deliberately assembled into complexes - Objects. Then, the first proto-blocks "bud" from them and static objects (after their event- and logic-models construction) turn into functioning systems, forming the System Environment. That is, the primary proto-environment does not exist any more - it is reborn, which means new Objects will be formed in other conditions than the first ones, and getting into the Environment they will continue to change it. The Environment will become more complex because the Objects that fill it will be more complex, because, in turn, the Environment in which they were "born" was more complex than the primary proto-Environment. It turns out a peculiar evolution of program Objects.

It remains to be understood how users are needed here).

It is not clear what this could be used for

Aliaksandr Hryshyn #:
    It is not yet clear what this could be used for

The objective is to run programme autosynthesis based on a common Object model.