Representation of an object in programming. - page 11

Aliaksandr Hryshyn #:
What principle is assumed? How will the issue of very quickly increasing computational complexity be solved? How will the problem be formulated for its software solution?

1. The principle of following the "blueprints" of the overall object structure (which I try to reveal in the concept) and building programmes as modelled "life" of the relevant objects is proposed.

2. The question of computational power has not yet been considered, although it has occurred to me. I do not know yet how the consumption of resources will grow. I think it will all depend on the complexity of the generated programs and of course, at what point we will hit the ceiling.

3. The question " How to formulate the task for its software solution " has no answer yet. It is too early. The practical application lies ahead. At the moment I am concentrating on the realization of the idea of a fast construction of the object content by a program.

*Augmented:

Slightly wrong answer to question about computational complexity confusing it with "power" though in principle answer may be left unchanged because computational complexity "obeys" computational power. And also the approach to the problem, of course.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You're confusing hot with cold.
You're not even on the subject of facilities, what's your point?

Sergey Gridnev #:
You're not even on the subject of facilities, what's your point?
I got a right to be left, bro.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I have the right to left bro.
Hilarious

Peter, discover UML(https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/UML)

What you are trying to say is "already stolen before you" :-)

Aliaksandr Hryshyn "A property set is a list of parameters included in an Object." - maybe it would be better to separate the concepts of "property" and "parameter", or does it not matter? Properties and function parameters...

"Shape - Combines the type of sets belonging to an Object that exist in two or three dimensions." - What's that for? What if you need four dimensions?

Why not combine "property" and "object"? "Property" as a special case of "object".

Redundant and blurred are the boundaries of the inalienable properties of an object and the properties that are formed by external influences, in my opinion. Then it gets bogged down with curses and simplification. But Peter is persistent, maybe something will be born).

I would start by grading objects from simple to complex. The property of a complex EA as an object is... well not a very simple and clear example.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

What you are trying to say is "already stolen before you" :-)

Peter's is more global)))

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

What you are trying to say "has already been stolen before you" :-)

That's not exactly true. From Wikipedia:

"UML(Unified Modeling Language. Unified Modeling Language is agraphical description language forobject modeling insoftware development, forbusiness processmodeling,system design andorganizational structure mapping.

UML is a broad language, it is anopen standard that uses graphical symbols to createan abstract modelof a system, called a UML model. UML was created to define, visualize, design and document mainly software systems. UML is not a programming language, butcode generation is possible based on UML models."

\------endquote.

A graphical modelling language helps human beings to visualise and design, but does not itself generate systems to solve problems.

Preparing the third part of the concept.

Реter Konow #:
Preparing the third part of the concept.
Maybe I shouldn't.