And what factor could push the price of oil into the $20-$15-a-barrel range? - page 2

Edgar Akhmadeev:
So far, all known sources either require huge electricity consumption in production, or huge emissions of what Tunberg doesn't like, or rare and expensive metals, or expensive to maintain.
So for now, nuclear power and gas. And for Tesla, a tonne of finger batteries (hee hee).
By the way, oil will be needed for decades to come, not for combustion, but as a raw material for various gizmos.

Yes, only the amount of consumption will change and the amount of supply will increase. That's the difference with the past, present and future, and the very near future at that.

$12-15 for Brent. Urals 8-12, which is commensurate with the cost of production.

Blue chips: down 10x, possibly more.

Second tier: full pi... out.

Does it matter that there were negative oil prices in the US on copper???? I'm sure it was short-lived, but it's a fact.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Does it matter that there were negative oil prices in the US on copper???? I'm sure it was short-lived, but it's a fact.

This is a measure of the profitability of production, storage, delivery.
Don't forget that the US has a shale development that requires more capital investment due to the peculiarities of the method of development.
If production is not profitable, they will cut production in mass and bankrupt enterprises will go bankrupt.
Once the enterprises are liquidated, the supply from the USA will decrease.
Someone's plan X will be fulfilled )).
By the way, the Saudis promised a price of $20-25, as we see the price drifts in this range so far.
The Saudis have screwed up the oil supply).
They have no pipelines, all oil is delivered by super tankers, whose owners take advantage of the situation and raise the price for goods delivery.
That's why the cost of production and delivery prevents them from lowering the price)). They will not last long at that level )).

By the way in the grain market, wheat at one point was worth more than oil.
Probably the same effect with wheat as with buckwheat in the shops ))).
They started buying wheat and provoked an increase.

What factor?Anything at the most! At the very least, time )

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Didn't it matter that there were negative oil prices in the u.s. on the coppers???? I'm sure it was short-lived, but it is a fact.

Really? You mean they pay to drain yesterday's old oil because there's no room to pour in new oil? ))

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Never mind that negative oil prices were recorded in the US copper market ???? I'm sure it was short-lived, but it's a fact.

There was only one transaction in which the company sold a special grade of oil from its own field - this oil goes only to make road bitumen.

Venezuela shifts price, it offers $5 a barrel

Mikhail Simakov:
Venezuela shifts price, it offers $5 a barrel

Low quality heavy grades of oil have little impact compared to the benchmark grades.
But who knows how the market will react, anything is possible in this world.
There is something else unclear with Rosneft; it left Venezuela with redistribution of owners, hoping for relaxation of sanctions from the USA. Allegedly they promised.
Idiots.

Roman:

Low quality heavy grades of oil have little impact compared to the benchmark grades.
But who knows how the market will react, anything is possible in this world.
There is something else unclear with Rosneft, it left Venezuela with the redistribution of owners, hoping for a relaxation of sanctions from the USA. Allegedly they promised.
Idiots.

I agree) complete!