Looking for patterns - page 229

Alexander_K:

OK, I'll shut up now, guys. You're especially good to read.

Well, read and discuss.

Alexander_K:

OK, I'll shut up now, guys. You're especially a pleasure to read.

Especially since Tara is a deserving trader and was recommended for reading by Warlock.

Keep it up

It's a pleasure to read.

The Grail is a very serious matter.

not just lying around, no one should even know what it looks like.

about the state...

I had it shut down right after it was first published

even though it was just a germ, an embryo.

so to speak

Wizard2018:

To changes in the phases of the moon, the price reacts even better and there is more logic in this than in linking the economy and "news" to price changes :))))

I once created a thread on bulcoforum with moon phase statistics - the Eurobucks))

Макс:
I once created a thread on bulkoforums with moon phase statistics - eurobax))
you mean like in a bakery? ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
What do you mean, like in a bakery? ;)
Forum fore...sclub.
There used to be a strong and high-quality movement there.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, read and discuss.

Read, I read. Discuss... Unfortunately, there is no 2nd grail of mathematics in this thread.

Here is an example. The notorious Boris Gudylin, having developed the theory of nested hysteresis loops in the market, encountered a serious problem - an extremely difficult mathematical apparatus to describe this process. Only very strong mathematician-enthusiasts have been able to push this topic into practice in a few years(!!!) of work. Hehe... I've even been asked not to mention in the forums the mathematical terms (!) used in solving this problem. For it is really very hard work...

An abundance of physical, philosophical, conceptual, etc. methods of TC construction, doesn't get much closer to the Grail itself... Without practical methods and algorithms, it's still a bit boring to read... No offense.

Alexander_K:

To give an example. The notorious Boris Gudylin, who developed the theory of nested hysteresis loops in the market, encountered a serious problem - an extremely difficult mathematical apparatus to describe this process. Only very strong mathematician-enthusiasts have been able to push this topic into practice in a few years(!!!) of work. Hehe... I've even been asked not to mention in the forums the mathematical terms (!) used in solving this problem. For it is really very hard work...

Be careful there - careless handling of the Tetragrammaton can lead to a permutation of the transcendent with the immanent.

Alexander_K:

To read, I read. To discuss... Unfortunately, the 2nd component of the Grail - mathematics - is missing in this thread.

Here is an example. The notorious Boris Gudylin, having developed the theory of nested hysteresis loops in the market, encountered a serious problem - an extremely difficult mathematical apparatus to describe this process. Only very strong mathematician-enthusiasts have been able to push this topic into practice in a few years(!!!) of work. Hehe... I've even been asked not to mention in the forums the mathematical terms (!) used in solving this problem. For it is really very hard work...

An abundance of physical, philosophical, conceptual, etc. methods of constructing TC, does not come much closer to the Grail itself... Without practical methods and algorithms, it's still a bit boring to read... No offense.

An infinite number of combinations requires an infinitely complex system to calculate the contribution of each combination.

You can safely mention it. Even those mathematicians themselves, it doesn't help anyway, just wasted a few years XD

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Be careful there - careless handling of the Tetragrammaton can lead to a permutation of the transcendent with the immanent.

)):

Everything in the world is subject to certain laws. So does the price in the markets.