Looking for patterns - page 233

Serqey Nikitin:

The things they come up with to justify their FAILS....

There you sit in your office and EXPLAIN "someone" who is actively working against you... And you, so soft and fluffy, defend yourself against everyone at once... How can you profit under such conditions...?

There does not have to be a clear one-to-one confrontation between the players. For example, in a game of El Farol, winning is simply a decision shared by a minority of players. There is no hard "face to face" confrontation between players, but all wins are paid for by someone else's losses.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It doesn't have to be a clear one-on-one confrontation between players at all. For example, in a game of El Farol, winning is simply a decision shared by a minority of players. There is no hard "face to face" confrontation between players here, but someone's win always means someone else's loss.

Yes, that's understandable! There will be 90% of such LOSSES - because they all make up scare stories instead of learning about trading in the right way...

One would think that Successful Traders have no KNOWLEDGE about trading, but just a constant CHOICE about the "minority of players"...

But how nice when there is a theory to explain your CONSTANT failures...?!?

No one is playing against anyone.

It's just trying to profit from the price difference over time.

It turns out to be a game with time, but it is not a competition.

If a man does his daily buying and selling, it is his job, but if he comes in from the factory and makes a deal in the evening it is a game...

If a fisherman goes fishing every day, it is his job like going to the factory.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If a fisherman goes fishing every day, it's like going to a factory.

If he goes fishing every day, it's because he enjoys it, but if he sells the fish every time, then it's a job.

khorosh:

Let the councillors work while we play chess).

For an EA to work on the plus side, you need to do 30 times more than the coolest forum members on this forum put together. I think in that case you'll simply have no time to play chess:D You need a level like fxsaber, the best algotrader in Russia, if I'm not mistaken.

Алексей Тарабанов:

So, I earn and you win.

Right) It seems to me that algotrader's work, although profitable, is one of the most thankless and toxic in terms of wasting not just effort, but talent and mental health, if it is unstable to such overloads, and with absolutely no guarantee of results, or rather almost no guarantee of them)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

If he goes fishing every day, it's because he likes fishing, but if he's going to sell the fish every time, then it's a job.

If he is a good fisherman, he will sell every day, but if he is a bad fisherman, he will be hungry and go to the factory.

Wizard2018:

For many people it turns out to be an impossible task, even if you tell them how to do it. This environment is created by people, but for some reason people get lost, they do not see reference points, they do not see anything, they cannot adapt, I do not know why. You just have to adapt to the environment and obey it. It is useless to struggle This flow would break anyone's spine. I'm sure that if they ever find a formula for all this, it will be teeth-grinding and brain-wrenching mathematics.

But there is another way. I know my daughter (hi Baskakov :) three and a half years old, loves all sorts of puzzles from books, I love doing them with her. Or sometimes in a laptop special children's programs, goes through the exercises. Development for six or seven years. I have written a program especially for her, two buttons to keep one or the other, depending on where the graph line on the screen. The program calculates the profit :) No stops. Instead, two faces on the screen, when she is in profit the face smiles with laughter or cries when she is in minus. Nastya did not like it when "yalya" was crying, so she tried to make "yalya" laugh. I gave her different market charts, at first they were not so good, but then she adapted and profited on everything I gave her. She saw where the line was going, where it was going to be, and where it was going to be, so that she would not overload her brain with unnecessary graphic information. She saw where the line was going and pressed it. She did not think where it would or would not go; she saw where it was going now, without fear, without regret, without calculating future profit. A clear mind found a decision very quickly, guided by something. It took her about half an hour to learn.

For sure it's all cool and rosy, but in reality this very line is almost vertical and can be implemented in seconds, all the rest is garbage and noise, and anyone can use such lines as yours. I may draw such a profit in MetaTrader 4, it's a constant one in any terminal. Instead of tens of seconds of line drawing it may take a minute or more and I don't want to make any profit))
But it's good that you encourage the child, but God forbid he gets into the realities of the market... And everything goes wrong...

Uladzimir Izerski:

If he is a good fisherman he will sell every day, and if he is a bad fisherman he will be hungry and go to the factory.

You don't get it, as usual.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Right) It seems to me algotrader job, although profitable, but one of the most thankless and toxic in terms of spending not just effort, but talent and mental health, if it's unstable to such overloads, and absolutely no guarantee of results, or rather almost no guarantee of it)

No one is forcing anyone to do anything. You can work in a factory in peace.

People's feelings are at play here. The desire for money, the hope for easy money and so on.

I, for example, have a thorough research of the market, but I don't need all the money in the world.