Looking for patterns - page 224

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
There is no need to look for a pattern. It's there, it's just a matter of finding the best choice. I am waiting for the programmers who are ready to cooperate. We will improve the ready EA right here, without any secrets.

Any new ideas?

VVT:

Describe the idea briefly please

Buy when it rises, sell when it falls. Most importantly, not on the euro.

Макс:
Buy when it rises, sell when it falls. The main thing is not the euro.
Is this a gimmick? 😀😀😀

Renat Akhtyamov:
Is that a joke?

is fuming with all his might

Sergey Lazarenko:

is fuming with all his might

It's black humor. It's a natural hang-up, isn't it? However, it is also useful to haggle to learn how to get out of an unwanted, but very possible, situation.

zoritch:

Hello

Yeah, yeah, prelude, that's for sure. Long time no see, good to see you.

Got back from my daughter today and was unpleasantly surprised to see the topic sink into the basement. Interested in everything, except market patterns, although I used to feel interest in the topic.

OK, tomorrow, or a little later, we will try to cross two more opposites: a trend and a signal for its reversal. The expected offspring is the opposite of a trend.

For this I need an audience understanding of the trend catching process. I have been going through this and have posted the indicator here - comment on it please. Very much looking forward to it.

VVT:

Please briefly describe the idea

The indicator considers and the Expert Advisor calculates and detects the error (ERR), say with a sample of 100 or 1000 of last bars. This way the errors of the model down to the last 4 bars are detected and the minimum error is calculated in comparison with the fact. Then it decides on the direction of further price movement and the Expert Advisor sets an appropriate order or closes a position or remains out of the market. We achieve an error of no more than 5%. The model never makes mistakes using this approach. Numerous tests have shown absolute validity of this approach. The market is gripped in a vise. In short...

Renat Akhtyamov:
If the system works on the indicator, then it remains to refine the indicator. That is, add to it an algorithm that models the trading system on historical data and selects the sample volume according to the best financial result. It is essentially a self-optimization of the indicator. Enables the self-optimization algorithm of the Expert Advisor according to some schedule and by setting some external boolean parameter for start and stop of the optimization to the indicator.

Absolutely right. The URM-based indicator known to all is in operation and is available in the public domain in the kodobase. Thank you Renat for your excellent understanding of the proposal.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Any new ideas?

An improvement on an old idea. If it doesn't turn out to be a grail, I give up and take my hat off to the market.