Looking for patterns - page 289

Алексей Тарабанов:

An unimportant detail.

Alexei, how do you calculate the profit on MOEX, is there a formula?

No

Uladzimir Izerski:

The test is a waste of time. I use the tester in visual mode, to control the execution of some operations and interactions.

My TS does not lend itself to testing. However, it may work profitably without testing. The market is always the same whether it was 100 years ago or tomorrow.

There is a pattern, the better your robot performs, the worse your monitoring

Serqey Nikitin:

The stock market has been around for over 100 years...

FOREX market - since 1970...

The structure of forex is no different from that of the stock market...

Now we think... For more than 100 years most traders were looking for patterns in the financial markets...

Do you think they were much stupider than you...?

Statistics is a stubborn thing! If it says that there ARE 5% of successful traders in financial markets, it is not just because of that...

So the problem: "Obtaining SUSTAINABLE PROFIT on financial markets" - is completely solvable...

What is the conclusion?

There is a solution, but this problem is VERY DIFFERENT ( at the level of invention ), and it cannot be solved by simple methods.... Otherwise more than half of traders would have been millionaires long ago or even higher...

What the fuck are you making this up for? What other statistics? Who counted differently?

Uladzimir Izerski:

The test is a waste of time. I use the tester in visual mode, to control the execution of some operations and interactions.

My TS does not lend itself to testing. However, it may work profitably without testing. The market is always the same, whether it was 100 years ago or tomorrow.

Vladimir, please tell me if your system cannot be tested, it is not formalised. But how do you create your indicators and robot(s)?

Do you use graphical patterns ?

According to your calculations how many trades out of 100 are positive ?

apr73:

Vladimir, could you please tell me if your system is not testable then it is not formalised, but how do you create your indicators and robot(s) ?

Do you use graphical patterns ?

By your count how many trades out of 100 are positive ?

Without much effort more than 80, and carefully and cautiously more than 100.

My TS is based ongraphical patterns, i.e. interaction of many currencies simultaneously on different TFs.

My programming experience doesn't allow me to combine all this in one program. I have to put all blocks together and make my own decision.

I have been mending it for 2 years already. It may work, but it is a little too early to release it on its own. The program is complicated. Needs further tweaking. Mostly with stops. Already on the small stuff.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Without straining more than 80, and if you are careful and cautious, 100.

The TS is based ongraphical patterns, interaction of many currencies simultaneously on several TFs.

My programming experience does not allow me to combine all this into one program. I have to put all blocks together and make my own decision.

I have been mending it for 2 years already. It may work, but it is a little too early to release it on its own. The program is complicated. Needs further tweaking. Mostly with stops. Already on the small stuff.

The idea itself is long known..., nothing new... And the robot works like clockwork, nothing complicated either...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/439

Execution...?, here is an amateur..., it is possible to think up a lot of things...

Мультивалютная торговая стратегия ( Безубыточная торговля )
Мультивалютная торговая стратегия ( Безубыточная торговля )
  • www.mql5.com
Основная  идея  ТС (  продолжение темы "Безубыточная торговая стратегия":  https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/151 )

Serqey Nikitin:

The idea itself is a KNOWN one..., nothing new... And the robot works like clockwork, nothing complicated either...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/439

Execution...?, it's an amateur thing... there's a lot to be invented...

I can only be happy for your success.) Thank you. The picture on the wallpaper doesn't mean anything.)

I have implemented only my own ideas from scratch, so to speak. Even a neural network I had to assemble my own hands, rather than use an unknown. I do not use someone else's, so as not to go down a crooked path to "nowhere".

Uladzimir Izerski:

I can only be happy for your progress). Thank you.

I have only put my own ideas into the programme from scratch, so to speak. Even the neural network had to be assembled with my own hands, instead of using something I don't know. I do not use anyone else's, so as not to go down a crooked path to "nowhere".

Don't feel bad! My ideas have been working for ten years now...

But you, most importantly, do not abandon this promising theme ..., even if there are small setbacks ...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Without straining more than 80, and if you are careful and cautious, 100.

The TS is based ongraphical patterns, interaction of many currencies simultaneously on several TFs.

My programming experience doesn't allow me to combine all this into one program. I have to put all blocks together and make my own decision.

I am also a bit attracted to graphics. If you may elaborate on why you are using several currencies simultaneously and on several timeframes,

I'm just having a hard time figuring out how to do it all in my head without getting confused.