Looking for patterns - page 228

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is not a fact that the figure shows the volume of money in trades.

There are many small-small players with small orders and there are a few large orders closing all the small ones.

These indicators do not mean anything.

There is the price of the instrument reacting to the FA and TA. The news background inside the day supports the noise and gives a chance for non-professionals to drain the depo faster...

The price does not react to its analysis

;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Есть цена инструмента реагирующая на ФА и ТА. Новостной фон внутри дня поддерживает шум и дает шанс быстрее слить депо непрофессионалам..

To changes in the phases of the moon, the price reacts even better and there is more logic in this than in linking the economy and "news" to price changes :))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've got one, look it up.

Searched, couldn't find it, can you help me find))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Searched, couldn't find it, can you help me find))))

This one's private only.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

What line should be commented out for the indicator to become an EA, and what does the script do, the lines can be done manually, although the black ones are so thin.....

It shows up and down, draws minimal highs and makes a ray of light at breakout, but is often mistaken, on the tester's animation it looks alike)

#property some window there, at the very beginning of the code. This is the only line that distinguishes the indicator from the Expert Advisor. If it is there, it is the indicator, if it is not, it is the Expert Advisor.

The advantage of the indicator is that there can be many of them.

The advantage of the Expert Advisor is that some additional features work.

Dig around, it's all described in the comments, and if anything is unclear, I'm around.

It's really important to me that you first deal with the absolute trend (that's what it's about), so that you can move on to the topic of a real trend, on which you can make money.

Wizard2018:

One version of the Grail, lying in the public domain for many years on the bakery forum, has been buried by effective optimisers. Amen.

P.S.

(Maybe it's for the best.)

1. Grail is an artifact and can not lie under feet by definition.

2. fear the Greeks who bring gifts.

That's the philosophy of this topic....

Expect a rabid longing one whose thirst for the Grail will overwhelm his ego, which will translate into happiness for all. This Messiah will start broadcasting concretely with algorithms validated by the State.

So it shall be.

Amen.

Wizard2018:

Price reacts even better to changes in the phases of the moon and that makes more sense than linking the economy and "news" to price changes :))))

If you don't observe it, you don't notice it.

Nonki does not count. There is a different level of players there.

Alexander_K:

1. The Grail is an artefact and cannot, by definition, lie underfoot.

2. beware of Danites who bring gifts.

That's the philosophy of this thread....

Expect a rabid longing one whose thirst for the Grail will overwhelm his ego, which will translate into happiness for all. This Messiah will start broadcasting concretely with algorithms validated by the State.

So it shall be.

Amen.

Alexander, it's not about the Grail, not about the stakes and not even about trading tactics, though we will come to the latter closely, otherwise it won't work.

All the more - this is not a minaret for calling out muetdin to the faithful.

Your sense of humour is getting tiresome.

Perhaps you have something to say on the matter?

Alexander_K:

1. The Grail is an artefact and cannot, by definition, lie underfoot.

2. beware of Danites who bring gifts.

That's the philosophy of this thread....

Waiting for the rabid longing one whose thirst for the Grail will overwhelm his ego, which will result in happiness for all. This Messiah will start broadcasting concretely with algorithms validated by the State.

So it shall be.

Amen.

Speeches like that are starting to make me worry about your health lately. Queen, seven, ace?)

OK, I'll shut up now, guys. You're especially a pleasure to read.

Especially since Tara is a deserving trader and was recommended for reading by Warlock.