Looking for patterns - page 227

Alexander_K:

And you laugh in vain... I write the commandments here and you don't listen. It's a shame...

And simply, without prayer, looking for patterns is counterproductive. They are very deeply hidden and just like that, on a forum somewhere, it is very hard to find them.

Regularities as well as commandments were found long ago, we just need to see and apply them correctly.)

VVT:

Laws as well as commandments were found long ago, you just have to see and apply them correctly )

I agree.

I will assume that the market chart is entirely made up of bull and bear traps of different scales

bilbo_b:
I will assume that the market chart consists entirely of bull and bear traps of different scales

Exactly!

bilbo_b:
I assume the market chart is entirely made up of bull and bear traps of different scales

shot nearby, but haven't hit the ten yet.

The market is a huge lock, I already wrote about it

this lock is the only trap

Renat Akhtyamov:

shot nearby, but haven't hit the ten yet.

The market is a huge lock, I already wrote about it

this lock is the only trap.

I've written in this regard that this huge lock is the only trap.

bilbo_b:

I'm not one huge lot, but a huge number of different lots (superposition), because the investment horizon is different (and so is the risk).

don't mess with me

like this

//The information is based on real forex deals, from open sources from a forex broker

Files:
2.png  20 kb

Renat Akhtyamov:

Don't mess with my head.

something like this.

//the information is based on real forex trades, from open sources from a forex broker

are there any such pictures in the potik version?)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Don't mess with my head.

something like this.

//information is based on real forex trades, from open sources from a forex broker

It's not a fact that the figure shows the volume of money in trades.

There are a lot of small-small players with small orders and there are a few large orders closing all the small ones.

These indicators are not about anything.

There is the price of the instrument reacting to the FA and TA. The news background inside the day supports the noise and gives a chance to drain the depo faster to non-professionals...

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

are there any such pictures in the Potik version?)

they do, look for them.