Looking for patterns - page 222

Alexander_K:

Hehe... To the fiery revolutionary, poet and artist, Comrade Che, my unrestrained regards!

My regards)

So, is he still going from extreme to extreme?)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

My respects)

So, is it still going from extreme to extreme?)

No. Developed one system - has been running for 4 months almost non-stop. About the results already said: +65% to deposit for 100 trades. Not much. But it is so. The main conclusion: you can make money in the market. And whether it is much or little - everything is in your hands. And one more conclusion: it makes no sense to look for travelers and helpers in this business. C'est la vie...

Alexander_K:

No. I have developed one system and it has been running for 4 months almost non-stop. Already said about the results: +65% to the deposit for 100 trades. Not much. But, as it is... The main conclusion: you can make money in the market. And whether it is much or little - everything is in your hands. And one more conclusion: it makes no sense to look for travelers and helpers in this business. C'est la vie...

It's a good result, all the more so because it's 4 months. It is not a bad pilot project. It is a pilot because it is a demo.

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's a good result, especially since it's 4 months old. Not a bad pilot project. A pilot because it's a demo.

Thank you, Rena. Obviously, I won't be able to achieve more. I'll go for real after the New Year. But, without too much fanaticism - because it's not the kind of profit I was dreaming of at the beginning of my journey.

Hehe... Maybe one of the newcomers suffering here will start a big research project and something else interesting will open? Who knows... We'll have to see.

khorosh:

That doesn't make sense. If you've been through it, you know. It's the ones who know that should be asked. Do you think you should ask those who don't know?)

Only the lady with the nickname "new" knows. Told her a little bit, she disappeared from the forum instantly. So, as long as I don't notice any interested attempts to master this strategy, I'll be watching. I started to tell you once, threw a tomato, they say unreal. I even wanted to send you a little code to dispel all doubts that this is feasible in reality and my post flew past my ears. So adieu.

Alexander_K:

No. I have developed one system and it has been running for 4 months almost non-stop. Already said about the results: +65% to the deposit for 100 trades. Not much. But, as it is... The main conclusion: you can make money in the market. And whether it is much or little - everything is in your hands. And one more conclusion: it makes no sense to look for travelers and helpers in this business. C'est la vie...

Wow, not much))))

Although of course it depends on the risks...

Sincerely happy for you!)

But look, if the average lifetime of one order is less than an hour, the system will work twice as bad in real life because of requotes, increased spreads, etc... I hope you have already taken care of that...

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Приказы на проведение торговых операций оформляются ордерами. Каждый ордер имеет множество свойств для чтения, информацию по ним можно получать с помощью функций Идентификатор позиции, который ставится на ордере при его исполнении. Каждый исполненный ордер порождает сделку, которая открывает новую или изменяет уже существующую позицию...

Alexander_K:

Thank you, Rena. Obviously, I won't be able to achieve more. I'll go for real after the New Year. But, without too much fanaticism - because it's not the kind of profit I was dreaming of at the beginning of my journey.

Hehe... Maybe one of the newcomers suffering here will start a big research project and something else interesting will open? Who knows... We'll have to see.

For real you can of course, but first answer yourself a single question, just honestly. How do you move the quotes so that the strategy would fail? If you find such a variant, modify it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's a good result, especially for 4 months. Not a bad pilot project. A pilot because it's a demo.

I have developed a system - it has been running for 60 months now almost non-stop. The results are plus 40 per cent on my deposit...

I'm afraid to go real... just a demo... I want to suggest that you bet on the real, and I'll see the results...

Renat Akhtyamov:
For real you can of course, but first answer yourself a single question, but honestly. How do you need to move kotir so that the strategy has plummeted? If you find such a variant, refine it.

Left to right XD

Rena's at it again =)

zoritch:

I have developed a system - it has been running for 60 months now almost non-stop. The results are plus 40 per cent on my deposit...

I'm afraid to go real... just a demo... I want to suggest that you bet on the real, and I'll see the results...

Zorich, 60 months ago you said you'd borrow money and double it. You pay it back and double it again. Hi!