Looking for patterns - page 218

Maxim Kuznetsov:
And also there's a doncian on 120, and there's a lot more to list.
The author thought the term fractal was the most appropriate. So be it.

Ahh, so it's a zigzag, sorry, I told you I needed popcorn)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
The fractal has one peculiarity - it overdraws. Same as the zig-zag.

But you're right about one thing:
Making money and analysing charts are two different things. Although one is not without the other.

Sorry for the post.

I checked fractal again in the tester, it's true, with a lag of 1 bar it's rendered ok, I take it back.

Apparently I used to use curve redrawing fractal long time ago.

Well, thank goodness we've sorted out the overshoot. It does not and cannot exist, because only already formed bars are used to build it.

Now about the zigzag. No, it is not a zigzag but a trend. The fractal is not only a curve, it is also not strict (strict=false), which means that each previous high is not necessarily lower than the one that follows it. Simply, all left hai should be below the top of the fractal, as well as the right hai (number 1).

I also want to apologise for last night. I was drinking a bit, and the subject of the scumbag came up. By the way, I was referring specifically to the shot I filled.

Алексей Тарабанов:
I also want to apologize for last night. I was drinking a little, and then the subject of the scum came up. By the way, I was referring specifically to the shot I filled.

I have recently become aware of what alcohol is.

1972(GOST 18300-72): "Ethyl alcohol is an easily flammable, colourless liquid with a characteristic odour and is classified as a potent drug, causing first agitation and then paralysis of the nervous system.

The topic of the trend has come up, but I'm not sure I can do it today. I am going to help my daughter in the morning and will stay with her for 2 days.

As an introductory note, I would like to offer you a tool, which is absolutely useless in terms of trading, but which allows you to understand and even feel what a trend is.

This is both an Expert Advisor and an indicator (1 line of code changes). If the indicator - does not interfere with others, if the Expert Advisor - there are additional features (dynamics simulation and use of StopLine script - simulation of start in an arbitrary point).

Files:

apr73:

I have recently become aware of what alcohol is.

1972(GOST 18300-72): "Ethyl alcohol is an easily flammable, colourless liquid with a characteristic odour, refers to a potent drug causing first agitation and then paralysis of the nervous system.

By the way, the lethal dose of ethyl alcohol is 300 ml

Алексей Тарабанов:

By the way, the lethal dose of ethyl alcohol is 300 ml

Not to be confused with methyl alcohol, which by the way can still be bought under the guise of normal vodka:

In appearance, odour and intoxication, methyl alcohol is no different from ethyl alcohol. But if the decomposition products of ethanol are completely eliminated by our body, in excess causing only a hangover, then methanol acts differently.

The lethal dose of methyl alcohol is 25-100 ml.

P.S. There is a memo here

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't confuse it with methyl alcohol, which by the way can still be bought under the guise of normal vodka:

In appearance, odour and intoxication, methyl alcohol is no different from ethyl alcohol. But if the decomposition products of ethanol are completely eliminated by our body, in excess causing only a hangover, then methanol acts differently.

The lethal dose of methyl alcohol is 25 to 100 ml.

I'm a moonshiner. The boiling point of ethyl alcohol is 78.4. Anything below that, I cut out. There's methyl alcohol and aldehydes.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

But if the breakdown products of ethanol are completely eliminated by our body, in excess causing only a hangover,

P.S. There's a memo

A hangover contains a stage of eliminating dead brain neurons, hence the phrase "pissing your brains out".

I have completely eliminated alcohol from my consumption, that is the word altogether.