Looking for patterns - page 211

Alexander_K:

I have been in contact with the Priest personally and not that I have changed my strategy, but how shall I put it... Rethinking it.

I've communicated, too. It's either quackery or incompetence.

secret:

I've been in touch too. There's either quackery or incompetence.

I have no idea what he might have been talking to you about... B.G. wasn't known for his passion for collective farm work. Unless, of course, he came out to look at the careless sufferer - perhaps.

If so, you would have been contacted by his disciples. There are some pretty serious mathematicians and programmers out there. But, it's like a cult out there - either with them or alone. Hehe... But, what I heard from B.G. was enough for me.

Alexander_K:

I have no idea what he might have been talking to you about... B.G. wasn't known for his passion for collective farm work. Unless, of course, he came out to look at a careless sufferer, perhaps.

If so, you would have been contacted by his disciples. There are some pretty serious mathematicians and programmers out there. But, it's like a cult out there - either with them or alone. Hehe... But, what I heard from B.G. was enough for me.

Ask them to help you calculate the ACF SB.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Ask them to help you calculate the ACF SB.

Why? It's only you, Alyosha, who seems to be wondering. You're still the same as you were, you're the same as you were...

Alexander_K:

Why?

You need it, Shurik, so that you don't look like a ridiculous weirdo who doesn't know the basics of the theorem, but talks about it. It will also allow you to check whether the gurus you mention are such weirdos.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You need this, Shurik, so that you don't look like a ridiculous weirdo who doesn't know the basics of the theorem, but talks about it. It will also allow you to check whether the gurus you mention are such weirdos.

Am I talking about the theorist? You've got me confused with someone else, mate... Wipe your glasses.

Alexander_K:

Am I reasoning with a theorist?

And who earns a twenty-part SB on the smartlab?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

And who earns the SB in twenty parts on smartlab?

I don't know who earns what there.... But, when you get older, check it out. There are no mutual grudges there. There's only Truth. Amen.

Alexander_K:

I don't know who earns what there....

I see. Not only do you have bipolar disorder, but you also have schizophrenia (split consciousness into Shurik and Crawfish). My sympathies to Olenka and your little girl.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I see. Not only do you have bipolar disorder, but you also have schizophrenia (split consciousness into Shurik and Crawfish). I'm sorry for Olenka and your daughter.

Yes, the man's cuckoo is gone.