Sunset programming? - page 9

Andrey Pogoreltsev:

1. Give the Fibonacci number formula for N

2. "connect event handler object" - you don't have a handler, I wrote IN.

3 - Well, you have to do it anyway, it won't happen automatically, will it?

Once again, you already have tools for narrow specialization, and there is no point in making them for "general" specialization.

1. In the context of our discussion, all formulas can be constructed of cubes. Each cube is a parameter-variable, parameter-constant, parameter- operand, etc... As a whole - object-formula.

2. Assembling handlers does not require the use of a complex programming language. These are combinations of the simplest operations - calculate the difference of two values, find the desired value in the loop, calculate the average... These are simple operations that you can have as the same cubes.

3. It is about the fact that the need for complicated syntax of programming languages may disappear. Programming language will be abolished to an absolute minimum, and all objects will be assembled visually (including typing text, which is not programming).

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Синтаксис
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Синтаксис
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Синтаксис - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

But, everything is tested by practice. So I suppose I could be wrong. We shall see.

I forgot to mention one other cool thing about visa programming:

1. We made a rectangular label template from x,y,w,h,color parameters to create a slider.

2. We copied it three times (made three copies).

3. Setting values for each marker by changing them with the cursor.

4. Grasped one marker and superimposed it on the second one. And that's it! The system automatically created us new derived parameters: distances between x1 (first marker) and x2 (second marker), between y1 and y2, between w1 and w2, and between h1 and h2. We clicked on the parameters we wanted - the difference between x1 and x2, and the other derived parameters disappeared. We grabbed the derived parameter and dragged it into the calculation formula.

In short, we can automate the appearance of derived parameters in the system by prompting the user.

This feature will totally simplify the development.

I will add that many derived (intermediate, auxiliary in calculations) parameters do not need to be named. They will simply be in bundles between the main parameters. This is also a serious simplification.

I imagine... how many controls such a programme would have. It would be much easier to learn a programming language and have complete freedom than to learn such a programme.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I can imagine... how many controls such a program would have. Than to learn such a program, it would be much easier to learn a programming language and get full freedom.

Mostly cursor and predefined user actions. There will be three-dimensional and two-dimensional Object view windows. Scalable controls for switching between system levels (like timeframes). Multilevel approach. Focus switches (click on x1 parameter and put all parameters of x type in focus and work with them as with one (change their properties, sampling, range, etc.))...

second day of reading the topic, but it's been thought of before anyway

)))

Igor Makanu:

)))

YADRO-THING, part 2, "rebirth" !

a thriller with action elements and long monologues :-)

Igor Makanu:

)))

Well, let it be. I don't care about other people's thoughts from the bearded years.))

per sbc.... well, Scratch already exists, it's just a matter of learning how to use it

)))

Реter Konow:

Mostly cursor and predefined user actions. There will be three-dimensional and two-dimensional Object view windows. Scalable controls for switching between system levels (like timeframes). Tiered approach. Focus switches (click on x1 parameter and put all parameters of x type in focus and work with them as with one (change their properties, sampling, range, etc.))...

Let's start with examples of the simplest algorithms with visual representation. Let's consider this: a table contains people's last names and their age, we need to find the age of a person by his last name. A loop, an array of structures or its analog, a description of the structure. We will immediately separate the different types, we don't need errors, we won't allow to store surnames in int type.