Sunset programming? - page 12

Реter Konow:
1. You don't know what you are interested in/not interested in. This is my thread and I write about what I am interested in. If you don't like it, don't do it.

2. you can find the algorithm in the codebase. There's an engine built using my technology. But I'm afraid you won't understand.

1. The forum is public, somehow tolerate those around you.

2. looked, not interested, there are simpler documented solutions

Igor Makanu:...

2. looked, not interested, there are simpler documented solutions

Well, that's what you should study.

Реter Konow:

Well, that's what you should study.

Petrusha, instead of fooling around, youshould at leasttry trading for six months. Believe me, you will encounter many interesting and unsolved problems there. Unsolved by anyone in the world! Not yet. You have a chance to be the first.

One more thing: you must have heard about Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem, at least faintly? Try to grasp its meaning.

Реter Konow:

Well, that's what you should do.

I do, take my word for it, it's not only more practical but also quite interesting ;)

Hey!

the sunset can only be in the brain,

and Basic was, is and will continue to evolve!

Can someone explain in a nutshell what has been discussed here for so many pages now? I wonder if it's something worthwhile or rubbish? )

Aleksey Mavrin:
Can someone explain in a nutshell what has been discussed here for so many pages now? I wonder if it's something worthwhile or rubbish? )

Just another rant about the downfall of everyone and everything.

Aleksey Mavrin:
We don't. The thread is interesting because of its mystique).

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
We don't. The thread is interesting because of its mystique).

From what I understand, there's pay for a lot of posts... Guys just work)

Andrey Pogoreltsev:

From what I understand, there's pay for a lot of posts... Guys just work)

It's been a long time since they got paid, 5 years at least.