Sunset programming? - page 11

Реter Konow:

Basically a cursor and predefined user actions. There will be three-dimensional and two-dimensional view Objects windows. Scalable controls for switching between system levels (like timeframes). Tiered approach. Focus switches (click on x1 parameter and put all parameters of x type in focus and work with them as with one (change their properties, sampling, range, etc.))...

These are now called snippets.

Реter Konow:

This philosophy is foreign to me. This consumerism is sickening, to be honest. It has no ego of its own. Some kind of bowing down to the world and accepting someone else's as the only right and irreplaceable. You can't fight for a place in the sun with such views. You can only lose to everyone else and stand at the end of the line. Sorry. No offense.

Then we should invent our own alphabet, and... ...and self-assert yourself on a desert island.

Life positions can be expressed in another thread.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Then you have to invent your own alphabet, and... and self-assert yourself on a desert island.

I think the problem is much more serious - you have to invent your own multiplication table too, but it has to be different from existing solutions!

Igor Makanu:

I think the problem is much more serious - you have to invent your own multiplication table too, but it has to be different from existing solutions!

Have you even written a line of your own code?) If so, why? Everything has already been written a long time ago.))

Igor Makanu:

I think the problem is much more serious - we will have to invent our own multiplication table too, but it must necessarily be different from existing solutions!

I don't think you write anything at all. You read other people's codes and check to see if someone has already written something similar. I don't suppose there are any codes at all lately? Or have you found something that no one has ever done?)

Реter Konow:

Have you even written a line of your code?) If so, why? Everything has already been written a long time ago.)

The point is that it's the new algorithms that are of interest at the moment, not their implementation!

Once again you start your reflections about the implementation, although there is no prototype of the algorithm (solution) yet

There are creators, about 2% of the population, who change the world. And there are users who use ready-made stuff and believe that it is a divine gift and that this is the way the world works). A programmer is a doer, he can be replaced by machine learning. You cannot replace a developer.

Igor Makanu:

1. the point is that it's the new algorithms, not their implementation, that are of interest at the moment!

2. Once again you start your thinking about implementation, although there is no prototype of the algorithm (solution) yet

1. There is little that you are interested/disinterested in. This is my thread and I write about what I am interested in. If you don't like it, don't.

2. You can find the algorithm in the code base. There is an engine built by my technology. But, I am afraid, you will not understand.

Rough...