The market and the problems of choosing advisers - page 5

Vladimir Baskakov:
No grail.

How not? It was just released to the public today.

Haven't you had time to download it?

Evgeny Belyaev:

How not? It was just released to the public today.

Haven't you had time to download it?

Haven't seen it yet.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Have not seen yet.

Take it.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Take it away.

I've got mine, I'll leave it to Uvolod.

Konstantin Zharitov:
By the way, I wonder if anyone here even believes in what they are selling.
Signallers who don't believe in their system.
EA creators who do not trade with their own money.
Creators of indicators who do not use them themselves.
And then the eternal whining on the forum, saying that there is no demand, people do not buy the product. I wonder why they would buy it if the creators do not trust their product.

Would it make you feel better if everyone trusted their systems? What will change from this?

Nikolai Konstantinov:

Would it make you feel better if everyone believed in their systems? What difference would it make?

Of course it will! If a person trusts their system/robot/indicator enough to trust it with their money - customers will too.

If not, it's all clear - just another slag created just to get paid for it.

Konstantin Zharitov:

Of course! If a person trusts their system/robot/indicator enough to trust it with their money - customers will too.

If not, it's understandable - just another slag designed just to get paid for it.

But it's not like anyone is forcing you to pay. It is all voluntary. If you have even the slightest experience in trading and analysis, you can understand everything yourself, by trading style, risks, etc. And if the seller writes in big letters "I believe in my system", what will change from this, it will suddenly become working?

Nikolai Konstantinov:

But no one is forcing you to pay. It's all voluntary. If you have even the slightest experience in trading and analysis, you can understand everything yourself, in terms of trading style, risks, etc. If the seller would write "I believe in my system" in big letters, what would this change, it would suddenly become working?

A lot will change. If you sell a product in which you have invested a substantial amount of money yourself, it means that you are selling your expertise and competence.

Otherwise you are just selling a few kilobytes of some code. The value is obviously different.

Nikolai Konstantinov:

But no one is forcing you to pay. It's all voluntary. If you have even the slightest experience in trading and analysis, you can understand everything yourself, in terms of trading style, risks, etc. And if the seller writes in big letters "I believe in my system", what would change this, it would suddenly become working?

Obviously buyers do not see the advantage in publishing a real EA signal.

It's a pity, and it's not clear who to contact to make it happen.

Aleksey Mavrin:

A lot will change. If you are selling a product in which you yourself have invested substantial money, then you are selling your expertise and competence.

Otherwise, you are just selling a few kilobytes of some code. The value is obviously different.

You can sell anything. You can sell anything. The question is whether they'll buy it or not. And that is entirely up to the buyers. It's up to them to decide what they want. Isn't that right?