The market and the problems of choosing advisers - page 3

Maxim
Artyom Trishkin:

The purpose of an EA is to follow its algorithm. No Expert Advisor will trade in profits all the time. One EA needs some market conditions to work with one, while another needs different ones. You do not know this. It's not for nothing that I said - you believe in Father Christmas, who will give you a sack of money with a wave of a magic staff. Forget it. Use your brain and use the software for its intended purpose. There's no such thing as miracles. There is no good Santa Claus.

Can you hammer nails with a microscope? Yes, you can. But you won't hammer enough nails and you'll break the microscope. And why do you think there is a magic advisor somewhere out there who will bring you bags of money under any circumstances, and you'll be on the cooker playing the balalaika? Like children, for God's sake...

Is that all your complaints about MetaQuotes? But let me - they gave you a platform to sell. They don't make these EAs themselves. Look for what you need, use your brain, not rose-tinted glasses, and get to work.

Artem, make exactly one EA worthy of attention.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Maxim

Artem, make exactly one advisor worthy of attention.

1. What is a Maxim?

2. Difficult. And I have no time for it now.

Maybe I will someday.

Or maybe not...

Because I'm not a salesman of super-mega-versus-advice

The interesting thing is that not only is there no EA, there has not even been invented yet an indicator that gives 100% inputs. What EA can we talk about?

Vladimir Baskakov:
The interesting thing is that not only is there no EA, they haven't even come up with an indicator that gives 100% inputs. What EA are we talking about?

Is Ferrari a good car?

Nikolai Konstantinov:

Is Ferrari a good car?

What does that have to do with

Vladimir Baskakov:
And that would be

Will you drive a Ferrari through a potato field?

Nikolai Konstantinov:

Will you drive a Ferrari through a potato field?

Get to the point, the analogy is inaudible

Vladimir Baskakov:
Get to the point, the analogy is inarticulate

I think he is offering you his Ferrari as a gift in exchange for the spectacle of you driving it through a potato field..... I think the main problem is where to find a potato field in the middle of winter?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Get to the point, the analogy is inarticulate.

There are no bad councillors and no good ones. That's the rake talking. Or the Ferrari. The question is how you will apply it.

Igor Makanu:

I think he is offering you his Ferrari as a gift in exchange for the spectacle of you driving it through a potato field..... I think the main problem is where to find a potato field in the middle of winter?

Well then why is he sitting on a centivot?