Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or .... - page 17

Uladzimir Izerski:

In live, the chart colours with each tick, smoothly and evenly.

But.

This gif-file was created based on bar opening prices, by running in the tester as it is.

If you create a gif of all ticks, the file will be huge and I won't be able to place it here.

You are making a dubious statement.

On the tester you would be able to select real ticks mode and visually show it all on video.

Those stereotypes that prevent everyone from understanding that no bars exist, there are only ticks: Ask, Bid, Time . . . which are fed to the MT5 input, and not any bars.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You are making a dubious statement.

On the tester you would be able to select real ticks mode and visually show it all on video.

Those stereotypes that get in everyone's way don't make it clear that no bars exist, there are only ticks: Ask, Bid, Time . . that are fed to the MT5 input, not any bars.

What's the difference in the choice of discreteness? Tick or bar, same thing.

Just showed a sample on M15 how it happens. I don't care who trusts it or not.

On any TF there will be an identical picture. Somewhere compressed and somewhere not.

The TF doesn't matter.

I am too lazy to start a YouTube channel for the sake of a ticks video.

The thread is very interesting and informative.

And since you're talking to yourself, no one minds.

Go ahead.

EgorKim:

The thread is very interesting and informative.

And since you are talking to yourselves, no one minds.

Carry on.

I have no rush.

I can see that people are following the thread. Hanging in the top. Little by little I will share my experiences.

The fact that they do not pounce like fleas on a bitch is good. On the trolls do not react, I hurt their pride :) And they will lose interest.

It is safe to run a branch. Clever suggestions and questions are welcome.

Will have more free time, then "pokuopayem" in waves. No one is interested in trends. Everybody knows everything about them).

We have a deductive model. From more to less. All right, then.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm in no hurry.

I can see that people are watching the thread. It's in the top. I'll share my experiences slowly.

It's good that they don't pounce like fleas on a bitch. On the trolls do not react, I hurt their pride :) And they will lose interest.

It is safe to run a branch. Clever suggestions and questions are welcome.

Will have more free time, then "pokuopayem" in waves. No one is interested in trends. Everybody knows everything about them).

We have a deductive model. From more to less. All right.

That's the writer's burden.

The most important thing is to produce more new books for the audience.

As the topic-starter asked, I will be as brief as possible:

I read the news, now a million in the RF is easy!

You just need to get 466,617 rubles first, and then another 616,617 rubles a year later.

Unfortunately the topicstarter can not do it, clearly worked out the scheme need to be in the right place at the right time

Igor Makanu:

As the topic-starter asked, I will be as brief as possible:

I read the news, now a million in the RF is easy!

You just need to get 466,617 rubles first, and then another 616,617 rubles a year later.

Unfortunately the topikstarter can not do it, clearly worked out the scheme needed to be in the right place at the right time

No way - there's a second part about promising to repay part of an epic loan you took out earlier :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

no way - there's a second part about promising to repay part of an epic loan taken out earlier :-)

I think the situation will be explained to us, but we need to be prepared to unwind the source of the million! ))))

ZS: seriously, another round of price increases in the real estate market, by about the amounts indicated - in the regions for sure, it has always been like that

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Are you with us again?

"λ-logic" :-)

I look over here sometimes for old times' sake.
Renat Akhtyamov:

He just opened up his dc.

and betrayed us all.

;)

Sometimes it's nice to have a great resident memory. But no, he didn't. I didn't need it as a dc, I needed it for certain tasks. I solved them in a different way. As it is, I'm just in the money exchange business. I do not bother my head with pseudo predictions about the direction of the dollar.

And most importantly: I can make almost anyone a millionaire in 7 months. This is directly related to the topic :)

Alexey Oreshkin:
I look over here sometimes for old times' sake.

Sometimes it's nice to have a great memory of the lodgers. But no, the dz did not open. The dz itself wasn't needed as a dz, but to perform certain tasks. I solved them in a different way. As it is, I'm just in the money exchange business. Since I opened my own exchangers I don't bother my head with pseudo-forecasts about where the dollar will go.

And most importantly: I can make almost anyone a millionaire (rouble) for 7 months. Just relating directly to the topic :)

Exchange offices are not a bad kind of business.

Are private exchangers allowed in the Russian Federation or can only operate from banks?