Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or .... - page 23

Yeah,

I'd like to know a brokerage house which does not widen the spread at midnight (in my personal message). I'm fed up with 50 pips or more.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Can you tell me a brokerage house which does not widen the spread at midnight (in my personal message)? I'm sick of the spread widening by 50 pips or more.

Any other, there will only be an expansion of 3-5pc in a normal market situation.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Any other, there will only be an expansion of 3-5pc in a normal market situation.

I said at midnight, everyone is doing horse

Vladimir Baskakov:
I said midnight, everyone's making horsey.

For you, from 1.5pp expansion to 4pp is horsepower?

And there is a rollover in the market at the same time, it would be very strange if it wasn't expanded.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

For you, from 1.5pp expansion to 4pp is horsepower?

And there is a rollover in the market at the same time, it would be very strange if it wasn't expanded.

Oh, everybody, you're not catching on.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Oh, everybody, as usual, you don't get it.

Read what a rollover is first, then get smart, you know-it-all with personal experience!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Read what a rollover is first, then get smart, you know-it-all with personal experience!

Read for dummies the manual first. I say spread widens by 50 pips, he says 1-2,4,5.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Read the manual first for dummies. I say spread widens by 50 pips, he says 1-2,4,5

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Reasoning: How to become a millionaire? Or ....

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2020.02.01 14:35

Any other, there will be an expansion of just 3-5 pips in a normal market situation.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is no big difference between the stock market and the currency market. It's either market. Money is also a commodity.

Looked at forbes top 1000 list. There's a lot of hedge fund managers.

and hedge funds are trading.

They made billions, of course, trading not with their own money, but with clients' money.

and their profits are at 10-20% per annum. the goal is to outperform the Sp500.

and the strategies are simple.

What their annual profit target is - the same monthly profit target we all have here).