Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or .... - page 10

ZZ is good for trend detection. You can see peaks and troughs. A sequence of peaks and troughs can characterise a trend.

The tops and troughs do not always form a trend. You should keep that in mind.

Each ZZ knee is considered as a wave by me. It is so convenient to form the structure of waves. Each wave has its own channel.

Each TF has its own channels and channels of lower and upper TFs.

If you are interested? I'll bash the tale further))

Uladzimir Izerski:

ZZ is good for trend detection. You can see peaks and troughs. A sequence of peaks and troughs can characterise a trend.

The tops and troughs do not always form a trend. You should keep that in mind.

Each ZZ knee is considered as a wave by me. It is so convenient to form the structure of waves. Each wave has its own channel.

Each TF has its own channels and channels of lower and upper TFs.

If you are interested? I'll bash the tale further))

Very interesting, when are you going to start already?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Very interesting, when are you going to start already?
Has there been a signal?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Was there a signal?

He said after the 9th, which could be in 2030.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The point is that the trend is such an amorphous thing).

It can be seen on monthly charts, on minute charts and even on ticks.

First, define the concept of a trend...

When there is a definition of a trend - the only one among many assumptions - then it will make sense to deal with the problem.

Serqey Nikitin:

First define the concept of a trend...

When there will be a trend definition - the only one out of many assumptions, then it makes sense to deal with this problem.

There's a picture in post 90. It shows the vertices. A classic trend on H1 and on H4. The trends on them are differently directed.

On each TF the trend is different.

The trend is upward. If each subsequent peak is higher than the previous one and each subsequent trough is higher than the previous one. On the TF H4 the trend is clearly seen.

The down trend will be the opposite. On the TF H1 it is clearly marked.

In the picture we see the classic trend variations.

The trend can be considered only on a certain TF.

Do not confuse a trend with a wave.

Uladzimir Izers

The trend is upwards. If each successive top is higher than the previous one and each successive trough is higher than the previous one. On the H4 TF it is clearly pronounced.

The down trend will be the opposite. On the TF H1 it is clearly marked

And it took you 10 years?
Learn about it in forex for "dummies"

Uladzimir Izerski:

Each TF has a different trend.

The trend is upwards. If each successive peak is higher than the previous one and each successive trough is higher than the previous one. On the TF H4 it is clearly expressed.

The down trend will be the opposite. On the TF H1 it is clearly marked.

In the picture we see the classic trend variations.

Yes, like the Chukcha - what I see, what I sing...

That's no way to do good things!...

Think again... There can be ONLY ONE TREND DIRECTION in the market at the current moment in time! And this direction is in no way dependent on the timeframe...

Serqey Nikitin:

..  На рынке в текущий момент времени может быть ТОЛЬКО ОДНО НАПРАВЛЕНИЕ ТРЕНДА!   И это направление никак не зависит от таймфрейма...

No, the market chart has many dimensions and each one has a different trend. And of course the direction depends on the dimension (roughly the timeframe)

Рынок - новости, аналитика, прогнозы по рынкам - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Рынок - новости, аналитика, прогнозы по рынкам - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • 0s.o53xo.nvywynjomnxw2.cmle.ru
Рынок — это место, где обычно происходит обмен товара на деньги или товара на товар. Если доступ на рынок свободный, то производители и потребители проводят обмен в условиях конкуренции. Существует

Wizard2018:

No, the market chart has many dimensions and each has a different trend.

Especially when you think about where the rate will be in 1 million years?

It's more likely to collapse to zero.

and now we'll be buying, for example.

Of course, you can't just put it all in one basket.

that is why DTs are most wary of giving out profitable pips