Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 15

Vladimir Baskakov:
In addition to MQ, there are several other signal services. The filters there are about the same. There is nothing dramatically new to come up with

You are beginning to get the point.

And the easier we do NOT come up with it, the more useful it will be for everyone - beginners and experienced alike.

Sergey Kutsko:

For trading forex instruments 100 is enough, the amount is not an indicator - usually all the useful information is in the statistics on the signal. A smart person will immediately understand what kind of trading the signal is aimed at - at minimum risks or profitability. Actually, the subscriber should primarily decide on this point.

Perhaps, the subscriber receives less profit at a distance than he/she wants for the signal- do the following: add up our fees for the signal for 6 months, for example. You get the sum, for example $600. We analyze how much the signal earned within this period. If it is profitable - make a decision or go through the filters.

>><<

>><<

Irina Kolosova:
Pick me, pick me, bird of happiness of tomorrow)))

That's an interesting way of putting it. But it's hard for me to "squeeze" this and get your experience out of such a short sentence.

What is your opinion?

What kind of valence will you personally give us all?

Share your experience, please - within our topic, about the filter - the rest is unnecessary ;)

jori77:

You are beginning to get the point.

And the simpler we do NOT come up with it, the more useful it will be to all - both beginners and experienced.
Someone has already said that we should be able to read the statistics and the balance-funds chart. Also look at the entry points of closed trades in the terminal.
That is, knowledge is needed, but there is no point in helping the lazy, they will only be criticised later

jori77:

That's an interesting way of putting it. But it's hard for me to "squeeze" this and get your experience out of such a short phrase.

What is your opinion?

What kind of valence will you personally give us all?

Share your experience, please - within our topic, about the filter - the rest is unnecessary ;)

I wrote in general as a joke, to relieve the tension of the topic), and so I'll put the signals, look)

Irina Kolosova:

I was writing as a joke to relieve the tension of the topic) but otherwise I'll put out signals, take a look)

Ok - good luck to you ;) You have a support team - will surely help ;)

Well, we are still searching for the missing elements of the filter - those criteria that are important in the selection.

A question about slippage has been delicately raised, but it hasn't developed yet.

Let's bring it back to attention.

Tell me:

Is it so important that the signal has a lot of green bars in the "slippage" tab, in your opinion? And why?

And, I find signals where there is very little choice by "brokers", but the trader does well in my opinion, having read our filter;) How do I and everyone else want to copy such a signal better (usinga signal service, of course, and not otherwise)?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Somebody already said that you have to know how to read statistics and balance sheet chart. Also look at the entry points of closed trades in the terminal.
That is, knowledge is needed, but there is no point in helping the lazy, they will only complain afterwards

In any case, thank you! Even if you will not help us anymore with advice and experience - you have already contributed to the development and shone among those who do not know you and can still do it more than once... ;)

You might be interested in this format - write your critical comments and observations - they are sobering) Don't leave us completely).

As for the entry points - they are included in our filter - the sense to look at a trader's entry points, when you are not him ;)

It is more important to look at how these "points" prove to be - what results and statistics they give. And if a trader is brand new and only understands "reporting", so to speak? Or understands nothing at all? We do write and look for criteria for all types - especially for newcomers ;)

jori77:

Well - good luck to you ;) You have a support team - they will surely help ;)

Well, we are still searching for the missing elements of the filter - those criteria that are important in the selection.

A question about slippage has been delicately raised, but it hasn't developed yet.

Tell me:

Is it so important that the signal has a lot of green bars in the "slippage" tab, in your opinion? And why?

And, I find signals where there is very little choice by "brokers", but the trader does well in my opinion, having read our filter;) How do I and everyone else want to copy such a signal better (using a signal service, of course, and not otherwise)?

Support team? It's my second day here)))

jori77:

Well - good luck to you ;) You have a support team - they will surely help ;)

Tell me:

And, I find signals where there is very little choice by "brokers", but the trader does well in my opinion, having read our filter;) How do I and everyone else want to copy such a signal better (using a signal service of course, not otherwise)?

In response to slippage, I will say this, if trading with average stops and entries not on impulses, slippage has almost no effect.

Irina Kolosova:

In response to the slippage, if you trade with average stops and do not enter on impulses, slippage has almost no effect.

You got it, thank you!

We have a great censor - a filter that is designed to maximise our profits, our subscribers' profits, not just "count on it".

About the stops: hidden or not? Why? We will take this into account and introduce it.

And what will be the frequency of deals, etc. - The statistics will show it, and the filter already helps us with this. We are not interested in such nuances, we want payoff for our subscription. In terms of combining strategies, it makes sense to use different signals and different "amplitude".

But most importantly, we are slowly learning to count ;)