Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 11

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

You can count three months yourself from when the signal is connected to the service, this is the "Launched" field

Yeah, but you can't filter it out. That's a shame.

jori77:

I'm asking for help. I want to subscribe to a signal, but I can't decide on a choice. Many signals are robots. Ugh. I don't know anything about them. But I want money.

Maybe you have an opinion explaining why this or that signal is good and worth subscribing to? Including those signals that are not in the rankings.

+ Monthly average growth
+ how many months traded
+ drawdown
+ initial deposit (if there is a dollar there, the person does not trust their system)

Roman Vashchilin:
I too have something to offer as a signal (while there are nuances with seller's rights, we'll fix it soon).

<!><!><!>

Our job is to create a filter, not to promote our signal/product. Although, if anyone saw an opportunity to promote themselves in this way - we have a filter already ;) If you are suitable, any of you, we will find you ;)

The main thing, please don't write advertisements here. This thread will evolve, many have already joined and are giving a very useful experience to all of us.

More people - reading and making conclusions, getting real experience - and the audience will grow.

Please pay attention to this. We'd hate to see our topic lose face and get deleted as a "dumping ground".

<!><!><!>

Files:
777.jpg  42 kb

Judging by the feedback, balance matters, and I agree with that.

The issue of "manager balance" has already been addressed in many services.

The balance is the entry threshold and filter - and it is the manager's personal responsibility to lose $10 or $1000, there is a difference. This filter solves many problems at once.

I suggest putting a minimum of $500 real dollars.

I see no reason to set it higher than $3000. I will explain my position. A manager may have several accounts, he shares the risks, understands what they are, including the risks of a "broker", etc. - I think that's enough of an explanation ;)

Ответы новичкам в картинках
Ответы новичкам в картинках
  • www.mql5.com
В этой теме будут ответы в картинках. Размер рисунка 640*480...

Thank you! Created as many as 2 surveys of the same kind in different sections. I can't see either one... Help

jori77:

Thank you! Created as many as 2 surveys of the same kind in different sections. I can't see either one... Help

I can't help you. You're being banned by artificial intelligence. Something is wrong with you (maybe you are not human at all?).

Vladimir Karputov:

I can't help you. You're being banned by artificial intelligence. There is something wrong with you (maybe you are not human at all?).

I'll try again now. Maybe it's your browser.

Ahahaha)))) I'm still human, I hope ;)

jori77:

Balance is the entry threshold and filter - and it is the manager's personal responsibility to lose $10 or $1000, there is a difference. This filter solves many problems at once.

I see no reason to set it higher than $3000. I will explain my position. A manager may have several accounts, he shares the risks, understands what they are, including the risks of a "broker", etc. - I think that's enough of an explanation ;)

I agree $500 is quite a normal depot, no matter cent (50,000) or regular.

Can't create a poll - can't see it. I've already done three.

If a poll pops up somewhere, good.

Balance is the entry threshold and filter - and the manager's personal responsibility - to lose $10 or $1000, there is a difference. This filter solves many problems at once.

I see no reason to set it higher than $3000. I will explain my position. A manager may have several accounts, he shares the risks, understands what they are, including the risks of a "broker", etc. - I think this explanation is enough ;).

In the meantime, please write your opinion.

What deposit do we put in our signal filter?