Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 20

Sergey Kutsko:

:) I am sure no one forgets about subscribers. The trader himself cannot forget about his account, right? After all, he has his money there, and he is unlikely to forget about his subscribers plus they also pay him for copying.

I'll put it this way. If it's a PR, well, 65 out of 100 will do. If not PR, the reality is much more severe (in other branches sometimes write) and we will not talk about it here. We are only responsible for ourselves and our choices.

We should make it clear: the reality is that few (very rarely) think about subscribers. Bills are made for fundraising, nothing more. If you are not, it will be obvious without PR) But you need PR too, just don't go overboard. We are not an advertising platform in this thread - this is especially addressed to the "savvy"))

jori77:

Let me put it this way. If it's PR, it's 65 out of 100. If not PR, then the reality is much harsher (they sometimes write in other threads) and we will not talk about it here. We are only responsible for ourselves and our choices.

I should clarify: the reality is that few (very rarely) think about subscribers. Accounts are made for fundraising, nothing more. If you are not like that, it will be obvious even without PR) But you also need PR, but not too much. We are not an advertising platform in this thread - this is especially addressed to the "savvy"))

What is the point of PR here? If things go well you will find only a few forum subscribers. Subscribers do not sit on the forum.

I agree 100% that these signals are used to raise money and find investors... There is no other reason in principle... The reason for this is that nothing happens for free for a long time.

Sergey Kutsko:

What's the point of PRing something here...? You'll only get a handful of subscribers from the forum if you're lucky. Subscribers do not sit on the forum.

I agree 100% that these signals are used to raise money and find investors, and there is no other reason in principle... In principle, there is no other reason. It's just that nothing has ever happened for free.

I'm a subscriber - and my signals are not active for subscription and never will be ;)

Further,

Audience does not trust this whole signals epic, because they are fed up with it. Let's put it this way) Clever fellows have mastered these services and they do not bring any good, except for "loss" of funds.

But they are not. Signal is much more profitable than paying % of profit, for example, if certain conditions are met.

You see?

There you say it's nonsense how subscribers aren't thought of that way. Yes, that's it, do not think) They put anything, draw anything, PR anywhere they can - with one goal - to take the money and go.

P.S. This topic has so far only resonated within this forum. And only in Russian. Further - more.

And I will tell you that anyone who knows how to trade and is set to work and make a lot of money - it will only be a plus, this theme.

Sergey Golubev:

It's simpler - there is a thread in the English section (it was moved from the tsd forum to the English section here back in the day and it was super popular)
Branch thread: what's going on across the entire forum.
And once you've got something here (criteria, etc.) that can be posted there - I'll see it, and post it there and promote it (because all language forums have a built-in translator in each post, with which you can not only read posts in different languages, but also make those posts).

For information.

Regarding summary post #182

--------

I made a post in that thread in English part of the forum (machine translation from Russian to English by local built-in translator) - post #151.

In the English part of such a verbose user threads on signal selection devices do not exist (there are many scattered user threads with useful information, but with such a plural discussion - not yet).

That is, if on these criteria will start there in English discussion - I'll "lift" a few small but old discussion threads on signals in the English part of the forum (I'll post your sammari again). And if something will be added to your sammari in English - I will write here.

For information.
The thread about threads: what's going around the forum everywhere
The thread about threads: what's going around the forum everywhere
  • www.mql5.com
In this thread I will try to describe about what the other forums and websites are discussing...

Sergey Golubev:

Regarding summary post #182

--------

I made a post in that thread in English part of forum (machine translation from Russian to English by local built-in translator) - post #151.

There are no such user threads on signal selection criteria in English (there are many scattered user threads with useful information, but with such a broad discussion - not yet).

That is, if on these criteria will start there in English discussion - I'll "lift" a few small but old discussion threads on signals in the English part of the forum (I'll post your sammari again). And if something will be added to your sammari in English - I will write here.

For information.

Thank you very much! I hope the translation will make sense to them (read the link). I'll work on the English translation later to make it even closer in meaning. On holidays already.

jori77:

Thank you very much! I hope the translation will make sense to them (read the link). I'll work on the English translation later to make it even closer in meaning. On holidays already...

The translation will be understandable to them, because for a long time, everyone goes "back and forth" (from English to Russian, from Kit to English, from German to Russian and so on), and use the built-in translator (which is on every post) - to read the posts and to write or ask questions.
That is, if someone is very interested, he will come here to the branch (or just read it).