Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 8

Let's wait for the new week and the holidays - they're coming up and there won't be much trade anywhere.

I'm sure we will find some more interesting criteria.

Therefore, it would be premature to end the topic.

When we finally decide and understand - that's it, we have it all figured out - we will translate it into English (I'll do it) and put our work for discussion in English-speaking community.

And I will write here, in this thread, the reactions of our colleagues / like-minded people ;)

The final version will include the names of all participants and authors of ideas, with links to profiles.

Feel free to share your experiences. The work will be widely covered.

And, in the end, we all need it, beginners and experienced alike. Many have already drawn conclusions for themselves and discovered something new.

Let's continue)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I consider your estimate of the cost of the signal absurd. Believe me, as soon as a diligent Provider trades a normal PAMM, he will not need all this stuff with signals. And it turns out that subscribers have a chance to earn cents together with the Provider. If the system requires a large deposit, then excuse me, not everyone has $ 10 000 in his pocket.

I don't get it, where's the rambling ? (Let's keep it on a first-come-first-served basis).

A bona fide provider may trade, may open a PAMM - how does all this correlate with my statement? The system may involve ANY deposit, what does it have to do with the price that makes sense to pay for the signal?

If the provider does not have $10K - then it is clear that it is an inexperienced provider and it is not worth paying much for his signal. And if it is an experienced provider, I do not believe that he has only $100 available - I, a retired subscriber, have more in my account.

More than once I have been told about some mythical "successful ISPs" who do not have $1000 to fill up their account. But I haven't seen any such providers in my life. But I've seen that if a provider has $100 on his account - then his account is not worth a penny. It's either a martin or an intermediary that will drain that money at any moment. Paying more than $1 for such a "reliable" signal is unreasonable.

What other arguments do you have against it?

jori77:

Only with reservations - you should definitely look at the value of the signal, maybe it is higher than the subscriber's deposit in general) That's one, as trivial as it may be.

And two, how much profit such a rich signal follower makes on his $10k. Maybe he gets less, at a distance, than he wants for the signal? We have that item on the list as well.

Maybe he's getting less on the range than he wants for the signal. - This is how we do it: We add up our signal fees, for example, for 6 months. We get an amount, e.g. $600. We analyze how much the signal earned within this period. If it is profitable, we make a decision or go through the filters.

It doesn't matter - there's a signal, there's a real Equity on it. We take 1% - that is the maximum amount of money it is reasonable to pay for a subscription to this signal. Regardless of any other criteria. Precisely because the Equity in the account best reflects what the signal follower thinks about his signal. The more he is sure of it, the more money he will deposit on this signal. And the more it makes sense to pay him per month.

Georgiy Merts:

It doesn't matter - there's a signal, there's a real Equity on it. We take 1% - that is the maximum amount of money it is reasonable to pay for a subscription to this signal. Regardless of any other criteria. Precisely because the Equity in the account best reflects what the signal follower thinks about his signal. The more he is sure of it, the more money he will deposit on this signal. And the more it makes sense to pay him a month.

We are not arguing with you, your criterion is important and clear. It will be in the final version.

What other filter would you personally add?

Perhaps the broker itself...you know, or there, the slippage...

Do these things matter to you?

You can give out a signal that has big slippages everywhere - and no one will want it, despite your equity. Wouldn't you agree?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Such accounts are deleted if they find out

Now, that's not a fact.

Here is a post where a man described that he was scammed on a fraudulent signal, the administration returned the money, i.e. dealt with the signal substantively, he wrote the name of the server where cent accounts are displayed as real dollar accounts. And nothing. This server after that successfully survives and breeds there all sorts of packs of TwiLightTrade signals, ForexStaySiz signals and others.

jori77:

I'm asking for help. I want to subscribe to a signal, but I can't decide on a choice. Many signals are robots. Ugh. I don't know anything about them. But I want money.

Maybe you have an opinion explaining why this or that signal is good and worth subscribing to? Including those signals that are not in the rankings.

Rely only on yourself and your world view. The worst thing is to be a slave to someone else's thinking.

Konstantin Evsyukov:

Only rely on yourself and your world view. The worst thing is to be a slave to someone else's thought.

On the whole, I agree.

And in the case of people needing a signal, it makes sense to learn from experience. Rakes, they are, after all. You can avoid many hits, if you analyse them in advance, ask those who have already gone down the rake, lost money ... AsVasiliy Pushkaryov wrote above - thank you very much - very useful material, we will add it to our filter later.

jori77:

In general, I agree.

And in the case of people needing a signal, it makes sense to learn from experience. Rakes, after all, are like that. Many blows can be avoided if you analyse them in advance and ask for advice from those who have already gone down the rake and lost money... As Vasiliy Pushkaryov wrote above - thank you very much - very useful material, we will add it to our filter later.

I used to think that by learning from the experience of others, I learn ha ha. But we forget that we also take the mistakes of these professionals for ourselves.

Konstantin Evsyukov:

Only rely on yourself and your world view. The worst thing is to be a slave to someone else's thought.

Do you have an opinion on the filter so far?>>>https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/326617/page5