ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 17

darirunu1:

Why do you think so? Because all the graphs use the same mathematical algorithms.

I know why this is the case and why it will never be different until the end of the markets. It does not matter if the trading is done in a pit, by telegraph-telephone on a piece of paper, on Z-80s, pentiums or quantum computers. Technology doesn't change anything about the "process". They are purely ancillary things, not affecting the "essence" of the bidding.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Uladzimir decided to pump up the thread :-)

Not by a long shot, but at least that's how it's done.

and self-promotional... how predictable.

Oooh. You will not get the file.)))

Wizard2018:
I know why this is the case and why it will never be different until the end of the markets. It doesn't matter if the trading is done in a pit, "by telegraph-telephone" on a piece of paper, on Z-80s, "pentiums" or quantum computers. Technology doesn't change anything about the "process". They are purely ancillary things, not affecting the "essence" of the bidding.

Agreed.

khorosh:

After the 5th wave there will be at least a correction, and hence breakeven will be assured. And if it goes textbook, there will be an opportunity to make good profits. To do this, you need to hold the position till the next 5th wave.

There are not many wave strategies. Well, there is still a chance to make profit on the 3rd wave.

By the way, we do not skip any of them, enter every 5th wave and reverse on the next 5th wave.

The only problem is possible errors in the analysis. They may happen seldom, if you gain the necessary experience. Moreover, it is not necessary to use the zigzag. There is a standard indicator in MT, which I think is more convenient to use for calculating waves. The zigzag with Fibo is useful to determine the ratio of waves.

I am practicing measuring the expansion of Fibo waves to predict the next wave, but I have not been able to automate it, my problem is determining the first wave of the trend... have you been able to automate it? it would be interesting to test the idea on history)

Each wave has its own distinctive characteristic. There are a total of 9 characteristics. Repeatability is 100% on any TF on any instrument.

Sorry, but because of a few fools, I can't put this out there for all to see. Nerves won't allow it((

Have been pausing for a while. Thought they'd come to their senses. But as they say, the humpbacked one will be reformed.

And I'm happy to share it with good people.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Each wave has its own distinctive characteristic. There are a total of 9 characteristics. Repeatability is 100% on any TF on any instrument.

Sorry, but because of a few fools, I can't put this out there for all to see. Nerves will not allow((

Numerous tests of all sorts of wave patterns say otherwise) Have you tested your theory?

VVT:

Numerous tests of all sorts of wave patterns say otherwise) Have you tested your theory?

There are all kinds of patterns.

My patterns are already time tested. That's why I say "Repeatability 100% on any TF on any instrument." In fact, it's a market bomb. It's even dangerous to release it).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Patterns come in all sorts of ways.

My patterns are already time tested. That's why I say that "Repeatability is 100% on any TF on any instrument". In fact, it's a market bomb. It's even dangerous to release it).

What do you mean? empties the deposit so quickly?) Then don't, thank you)

VVT:

What do you mean, it empties the deposit so quickly?) Then don't, thank you)

Deposit first)))) And then devastates the belief that you can make money in the market ). There are plenty of those already.

VVT:

I practice measuring Fibo wave extensions to predict the next wave, but I have not been able to automate it, my problem is identifying the first wave of a trend... Did you manage to automate it? It would be interesting to test the idea on history)

No, only on semi-automation.